Reviews for Sailor Moon: Shadows of the Eclipse
Ame Yumeko chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Well, I think I know who the new teacher is :P Wonder what she's plotting...
Nice little scene between Usagi and Minako at the beginning. You write the two of them really well.
On to chapter 5!
Ame Yumeko chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
(Ack, sorry, accidentally hit send too soon on the previous chapter.)
Juri is definitely the one moving the plot along right now, but it seems like we don't really know her well yet. Almost everything about her is defined in terms of a similarity to one of the other senshi. But it's still early, so I'm hoping to learn more about her in the coming chapters. I like how she was nervous and felt like a novice compared to the other senshi. It made her seem more human, and I'm glad she's not just sweeping in to save the day and, ahem, eclipsing the canon cast.
Hmm, so we're learning a little more about the new enemy. Dixite is pretty annoying, but she makes a good first villain. I guess she's the Jadeite of this bunch? Hmm... so who is this master of theirs and why does she want revenge? I am intrigued.
Write on!
Yume
Ame Yumeko chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
"Henna? What a weird name." Ha ha I see what you did there.
This story's interesting so far. It's got a fast pace reminiscent of the manga, and a good mix of old tropes with new twists that make it feel like a continuation of the original series.
Couple of opinionated comments on this chapter: I'm puzzled as to why Moon couldn't summon the Eternal Tiare. It got broken in Stars, but didn't she make a new one after that when she did "Silver Moon Crystal Power Therapy Kiss?" (Maybe I'm wrong, it's been a while since I read it.) So I'm betting you've got something else up your sleeve. Hope she gets her power back soon! On a side note, I sometimes feel like you're not giving Minako and Makoto enough credit. She may not be book-smart like Ami but she's not an idiot.
Juri is definitely the one moving the plot along right now,
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 56 . 6/14/2014
This was amazing, awesome and I enjoyed it!

What Makes A Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer run,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it...Dad.

Happy Father's Day!
LuminaDelacour chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Dumb blonde? That's not nice.
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 56 . 12/31/2013
Don't let it stop!
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 53 . 12/20/2013
Keep it up!
Sailor Sun chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
The names of my sailor senshi are not the same as your's, though.
Sailor Sun chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Why do so many people assume that I have blond hair and blue eyes? I just read a fanfiction (yes, I am reincarnated on Earth) that said I have blond hair and blue eyes!
Sailor Sun chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I also am quite talented at archery. How do you know so much about me?
Sailor Sun chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Why am I featuring in your story? You are pretty accurate in your description of me. The Galactic Crystal is my crystal... How did you know about this? Do you also know about Nathaniel? Prince Endymion's brother? Do you know my true name, like Sailor Moon's is Neo Queen Serenity?
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 52 . 12/17/2013