Reviews for Not Quite Straight
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 1 . 6/11
Ah, this was amazing. I'm glad I had this to cheer me up, i was still devastated from "falling bridges" so I needed a little pick me up. This was really nice, I suppose you have redeemed yourself :3 great job, it was adorable :3
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Aww, that was really cute! I had to giggle at the running bets on Alfred's sexuality, and overall it was an enjoyable fic.
OutToGarden chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
It's so cute when they think they're straight. NOBODY survives the rainbow colored fandom that is Hetalia...
I loved this story. So funny and awesome! I don't blame Alfred one bit. If I was a guy and I thought I was straight, I would totally go gay for Arthur XD
NataliaLeijon chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I loved it. It was fabulous and you should do more.
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Calexy chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is so cute! It's not too long; but neither too short! I loved it 33
ewinfwog chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
HAH i read this ages agoo and LOVED it to bits! really. and recently read 'exchange' (SAME REACTION)without realising it was the same author! really! your fabulous! (i left a review on 'exchange' without logging in -because i was on le phone- and said 'please in 5 languages') it must be something about your writing style! i love it keep it up, hun ;)
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awesomeness! I loved it! And at the first " 'Boobs, Alfred.' He would tell himself. 'Think boobs.'" Part, I imagined Darth Vader saying that line. I don't know why. Lol
Effervescent Dreaming chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This story is wonderful. I love everything about it. XD The idea of Alfred working in a bar and having bets placed about his sexuality is just awesome.
Kitten1313 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is really good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I absolutely love it!
Dolly Doodle chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Gilbert I love you! Awww my OTP is so beautiful ; v ;
This was great, keep up the good work!
krasnyyelipkiyeomary chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I really want to go to a gay bar. Like, that would be sooo cool.
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Awwww this is so sweet! I enjoyed reading your story: not straight indeed :)
CelticFeather chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Ah, little me was wondering when this one would make an appearance

Arthur's drunken drabbles were quite amusing when he first showed up. It reminded me exactly of how he sounded in the dub where him and Alfred go to a bar and Arthur gets wasted to the point where he's wondering what his country's religion is.

Hmm, I wonder why Gil keeps showing up early?

"'Boobs, Alfred.' He would tell himself. 'Think boobs.'" that was funny. Mostly because (although I wouldn't have any experience on the subject) I think that's what a guy confused about his sexual orientation would be trying to tell himself.

"It's you, idiot." Loveable poor little Alf can be quite oblivious at times.

"So pay up, bitches!" Loooool Gilly 3.

And happy ending yaaaayy. It's nice that he thought up thanking Matthew for his advice. Good to know the Canadian wasn't forgotten about here. At first I was wondering if Canada was the one that France ran off with (being as FruCan is the other main yaoi France pairing) but them I was like 'Nah, I remember she said she thought PruCan was cute'. So hurrhurr, and it happened.

I hope that Prussia bit in the AN wasn't wholly a derivative of me, I wasn't really bothered by it too much and I'm sure no one else was either. I can understand why you did it. And even if Gilbert did consider himself the product of a German state long since dissolved he probably doesn't know Alfred well enough at this point to tell him "Yo bitch I'm Prussian!" anyway, haha.