Reviews for Not Quite Straight
I can only imagine that after a few months that they will give Alfred advice or ask how far they've gone
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Ah, this was amazing. I'm glad I had this to cheer me up, i was still devastated from "falling bridges" so I needed a little pick me up. This was really nice, I suppose you have redeemed yourself :3 great job, it was adorable :3
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Aww, that was really cute! I had to giggle at the running bets on Alfred's sexuality, and overall it was an enjoyable fic.
OutToGarden chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
It's so cute when they think they're straight. NOBODY survives the rainbow colored fandom that is Hetalia...
I loved this story. So funny and awesome! I don't blame Alfred one bit. If I was a guy and I thought I was straight, I would totally go gay for Arthur XD
NataliaLeijon chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I loved it. It was fabulous and you should do more.
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
BJHIDCBSVDJKJVCSLM YAY
Calexy chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is so cute! It's not too long; but neither too short! I loved it 33
ewinfwog chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
HAH i read this ages agoo and LOVED it to bits! really. and recently read 'exchange' (SAME REACTION)without realising it was the same author! really! your fabulous! (i left a review on 'exchange' without logging in -because i was on le phone- and said 'please in 5 languages') it must be something about your writing style! i love it keep it up, hun ;)
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awesomeness! I loved it! And at the first " 'Boobs, Alfred.' He would tell himself. 'Think boobs.'" Part, I imagined Darth Vader saying that line. I don't know why. Lol
Effervescent Dreaming chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This story is wonderful. I love everything about it. XD The idea of Alfred working in a bar and having bets placed about his sexuality is just awesome.
Kitten1313 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is really good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I absolutely love it!
Dolly Doodle chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Gilbert I love you! Awww my OTP is so beautiful ; v ;
This was great, keep up the good work!
krasnyyelipkiyeomary chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I really want to go to a gay bar. Like, that would be sooo cool.
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Awwww this is so sweet! I enjoyed reading your story: not straight indeed :)