Reviews for Do shut up, John
Jaycie Victory chapter 3 . 3/19
Funny you think this last chapter's not quite right - I think it's the best! The dialogue is just spot-on. That last conversation between John and Sherlock unfolded in my mind as a scene from the tv show; I could see them walking down the street so perfectly, snarking at each other, which is testament to how good it was. Great job.
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 3 . 1/26
It's one in the morning and I've been stifling my giggles for a good 15 minutes now
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 2 . 1/26
It's all shits and giggles until you bring in the Lestrolly
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 1/26
*singsong voice* Someone's got a CRU-USH!
Lilyan'James chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
It's hilarious - and that about sums it up! (And one of my favourite fics)
Pipergirl17 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
HAHAHA Oh, I *loved* John's teasing of Sherlock-it was the funniest thing I've read in a long while. Thanks so much for the guffaws :)
applejacks0808 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Omg! I can't tell you how much I lived this story. I was cringing and laughing out loud! I think you captured Martin Freeman's Watson impeccably! Great job!
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS!
Seriously.
I am in my bed, it's pitch black, past, midnight and I am reading this on my phone. I WANT MORE.

Literally crying with laughter here! Please continue this marvellous piece of work
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Hehehehhe aww love this :-)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Ohhh this is making me laugh so much! I love all your fics and this one is so gorgeous. I even missed the slip up which made it work doubly well as I had I go back when I saw the relation bit and was like ahhahahahaha! And your new characters were brilliant and this was so witty. Excited that we have 3 parts!
ElenneM chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
OMG this was too funny! I just loved it! There's so many great lines that if I quoted those, I would transcript the whole fic! hahaha loved matchmaker John and jealous Sherlock! thanks!
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Ha ha that was funny!
Icecat62 chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
The humorous witty banter in this was well done. Thanks for the smiles. I know it's a three parter, but it would have been funny to see how you would have written out the date.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
This story is so perfect and so in character. I love it so much. Your writing is awesome!