Reviews for Do shut up, John
WebStar chapter 3 . 6/7
Don't apologize. This story was excellently written, gave me quite a chuckle and left me wanting more! Great job!
rufty chapter 3 . 4/6
John is slyyyy here, especially with the long term relationship guess that he spun from Sherlock's dismissal of his love skill
rufty chapter 2 . 4/5
Oh John is so evil and it's wonderful
rufty chapter 1 . 4/5
That tiny "do you think she minded..?" is a new stab in the heart
amazing! you made me smile :)
fieldsoffebruary chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
I must say I enjoyed this very very much.
rubyred753 chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Cute story. I like the fact that John is the one who catches on and promotes the beginning of their official relationship.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
this was funny and cute, all three chapters.
TherSia chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
I seriously love John here! Good the humor!
stella chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Your fanfics are always so fluffy, they make me smile every time.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
This is so cute.
RenShep chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
This was just delightful. Everyone is in character, which is quite an accomplishment in itself (and sadly far too infrequent in the world of fanfic!), but more specifically John is just... spot on. I absolutely adore how you write him and could actually hear Martin Freeman speaking your dialogue - I could even picture his expressions! Adorable little story, wonderfully written, and it absolutely tickled me. Well done!
Jaycie Victory chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
Funny you think this last chapter's not quite right - I think it's the best! The dialogue is just spot-on. That last conversation between John and Sherlock unfolded in my mind as a scene from the tv show; I could see them walking down the street so perfectly, snarking at each other, which is testament to how good it was. Great job.
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
It's one in the morning and I've been stifling my giggles for a good 15 minutes now
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
It's all shits and giggles until you bring in the Lestrolly