Reviews for Do shut up, John
RenShep chapter 3 . 4/26
This was just delightful. Everyone is in character, which is quite an accomplishment in itself (and sadly far too infrequent in the world of fanfic!), but more specifically John is just... spot on. I absolutely adore how you write him and could actually hear Martin Freeman speaking your dialogue - I could even picture his expressions! Adorable little story, wonderfully written, and it absolutely tickled me. Well done!
Jaycie Victory chapter 3 . 3/19
Funny you think this last chapter's not quite right - I think it's the best! The dialogue is just spot-on. That last conversation between John and Sherlock unfolded in my mind as a scene from the tv show; I could see them walking down the street so perfectly, snarking at each other, which is testament to how good it was. Great job.
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 3 . 1/26
It's one in the morning and I've been stifling my giggles for a good 15 minutes now
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 2 . 1/26
It's all shits and giggles until you bring in the Lestrolly
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 1/26
*singsong voice* Someone's got a CRU-USH!
Lilyan'James chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
It's hilarious - and that about sums it up! (And one of my favourite fics)
Pipergirl17 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
HAHAHA Oh, I *loved* John's teasing of Sherlock-it was the funniest thing I've read in a long while. Thanks so much for the guffaws :)
applejacks0808 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Omg! I can't tell you how much I lived this story. I was cringing and laughing out loud! I think you captured Martin Freeman's Watson impeccably! Great job!
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS!
Seriously.
I am in my bed, it's pitch black, past, midnight and I am reading this on my phone. I WANT MORE.

Literally crying with laughter here! Please continue this marvellous piece of work
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Hehehehhe aww love this :-)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Ohhh this is making me laugh so much! I love all your fics and this one is so gorgeous. I even missed the slip up which made it work doubly well as I had I go back when I saw the relation bit and was like ahhahahahaha! And your new characters were brilliant and this was so witty. Excited that we have 3 parts!
ElenneM chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
OMG this was too funny! I just loved it! There's so many great lines that if I quoted those, I would transcript the whole fic! hahaha loved matchmaker John and jealous Sherlock! thanks!
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Ha ha that was funny!
Icecat62 chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
The humorous witty banter in this was well done. Thanks for the smiles. I know it's a three parter, but it would have been funny to see how you would have written out the date.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014