Reviews for Unconditional
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I was grinning like an idiot while reading. Even if you were to make it a bro-mance the stories would have worked, and that takes talent. Thanks for the entertainment!
Teffy.Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
OMG! I loved the drabbles so much! Even though they do have much Ryoma in it the dream pair was absolutely amazing. I could picture each drabble perfectly and I think you did an amazing job in there and really hope you'll continue writing dream pair fics. My best wishes!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was hilarious! And I loved the characterization.
inked-jaeger chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
How did I not see this before
I always make it a point to read all your stories

This is sooo goood *-*
Jinsei no Akki chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
One word: Brilliant.
Not only is it one of the best fics for my OTP, it's adorable and perfect!
You have to write more!
It's so good!
PokeWater chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh man, so many cute, adorable drabbles. I just want to keep reading this for liiike fooooorever. xD I wish you'd do more. You've suddenly made me fond of Dream Pair.
Eevee1118 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is awesome. Internet cake for you! :)
mcangel1976 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
That was great.
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Go. Away. Ugh.

It's perfect and Fuji is lovely and Eiji is bouncy and just asshfkgrhlrhueilerhej

I'm really mad though, honestly because I have now I have to go back to writing and Eiji is nowhere near being that happy and you-

Sigh. Your writing is flawless. Ryoma rules the school naked. Toothpaste kisses. Suffocation Hugs. Whatever. I'm dead.

-Sy
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Man, more foreign territory...O.O (Sorry it took me awhile to review I was cleaning my room)
Ok...since I can't just babble about these I'll do 'em one by one.

1. Wow Kikumaru sure gets hyper easily. Well I guess he was to begin with so...yeah. But Fuji, WHY would you give him all that stuff?

(WHY DOES YOUR DREAM PAIR HAVE HOTTER SCENES THAN THRILL PAIR? *cry*)

2. I'm sorry but really the best part for me was Ryoma appearing all reluctant and stuff (because like you, I am a ryoma fanatic) and I know that wasn't the point, the point is Fuji's cold but god Dammit RYOMA!

(Ochibi just doesn't like the hugs cuz he's to tiny to take 'em without sustaining damage.)

SAD SORTA- KINDA- BUT- I GUESS...It was just sad ok.

(Ryoma got used as a shield and made a super sleuth escape...and I freely admit it was my favorite part...)

4. Is just really really amusing...

("Young ones?" Ryoma asks irritably. "Are you talking about Momo-senpai?" - I'm laughing so much)

5. MY FAVORITE 33333
Fuji is such a trickster and of course Ryoma's beautiful. Tezuka, so cute...and and and Gah ok, I loved it, accept that.

6. Wow that is weird...OoO I just can't imagine them with the toothpaste...hawaaa...
But I don't like toothpaste so that might be why.
(Congrats on the first one to not include Ryoma)

7. PLACES SECOND BEHIND No.5 (I'm sure you're noticing the bias by now) Hahahahaha this one was pretty funny, especially the end

"Momo-senpai! You're so fat!"

"It's called muscle!"

I'm Crying on the floorrrr

8. This one irks me because of how much I want to flipitty doo-da it into a thrill thing...

9. RYOMA THE KITTEN AND OCHIBI JUNIOR ( I'm sorry these aren't about Dream pair anymore...) I crave a Karupin x Ryoma x Ochibi Junior family scene...

20. I CAN'T READ IT IT MESSES UP MY THRILL VIBE MAN. Sorry, I just...*cries* It's beautiful but I can't!

I'll reply to the PM tomorrow since I'm super tired right now...
Sluff chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh my! So many drabbles, and cute ones too. I especially loved number seven becauae of the ahun pair! :) please write more of that...