Reviews for A Very Supernatural Education
havarti2 chapter 2 . 6/4
PLEASE UPDATE I KNOW IT'S BEEN LIKE 3 YEARS BUT PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE.
professionalemail101 chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
You should really update because JACK DANIELS AND SAMMY TEACHING SUPERNATURAL LIKE I REALLY CANNOT BECAUSE THIS IS SO PERFECT
klu chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I think this story has a lot of potential and I think you did a great job conveying the inner thoughts of the characters in a funny and realistic way.
I love that Sam's so nervous (and strong) that he decimated his stash of chalk. I loved that just the idea of roll call made Dean want to run. You've got such a solid opening in these two chapters, I know the entire fic will be enjoyable. I look forward to future chapters.
VERY well done, you!
You do need to watch out for one thing: Dean is 34 and (if I understood it right) Elle is a sophomore, so, she's like 20. The age difference is no bother, if that's the pairing, I'm totally OK with it. ... Buuut she had to notice he wasn't just 1 or 2 years her senior. There is no woman (no matter her age) who could honestly refer to the steely, chiseled (totally lick-able) Dean Winchester as a 'cute boy'... Titles such as 'sexy-as-hell', 'hot', 'hunky', 'drop-dead gorgeous', 'fine' or even 'beautiful' MAN are acceptable. The judges will also acknowledge 'man-candy', 'stud' or 'hottie'... Or, simply utter a suggestive, throaty growl to convey his overall sex-appeal.
Alice did a much better job of acknowledging "I have a hot professor" and I am going to infer that when she thought "I did meet a cute boy. Unfortunately, he's not quite in my year." She was mentally acknowledging that the Amazing Sam Winchester is not, by anyone's definition, actually a 'boy'.
I feel that when Alice sees Dean, she needs to say something like "Omigod, how blind are you? Elle, how could you casually call that drop-dead-gorgeous man whose oozing sex appeal a 'cute boy'?" is a humble suggestion.
In the case of Sam, the judges will acknowledge 'cute'... but only when he's wearing a sweater vest or other 'professor-type' clothing. See above for acceptable descriptions when otherwise clothed in 'normal' attire or not clothed at all.

Reviewers note: I am often ornery, slightly inappropriate and/or sarcastic (above was mostly ornery, and a little inappropriate with the 'totally lick-able' and 'not clothed' comments). Please know this is a reflection on my slightly warped perspective of the world and not your writing, which (as previously mentioned) is very enjoyable.
Thanks for writing.
Souless666 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Tell me now, before I get into this, is this a /OC story.