Reviews for Life Consultation
MarshallLeesBaby chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Very well written! I really hope to read more. :)
Biscuitswhere chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Please...more
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
hmmm...
veryspoo chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Keep up the good work. This is one of the best Oreimo Fics out there
GP chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Fantastic start, I'm hoping for a happy Kirino end but look forward to the ride wherever you take us. Can't wait for more!
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
nice chapter, this seems really intresting, though I hope that Kirino is chosen in the end... though him loving Kuroneko seems like too much cause he only started to fall for her after they dated, before then, he would have gone out with any cute girl (even after dating her, he would have still dated any cute girl if given the chance, and he really did like her at that point -does that mean Kyousuke is scum?-)... feels like him thinking he loves Kuroneko is too soon... and him dating a girl after Kirino told him to not get a girlfriend... it feels like Kyousuke is even more of a scumbag in cannon (though he's a lovable scumbag, but scum none the less), he just told his sister to not get a boyfriend and then gets a girlfriend when he specifically told him not to (and he's a siscon so it makes no sense why he wouldn't obey that order at least...) would you explain what's different about him and why in later chapters?

can't wait for ch.2
Paper Crease chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This sounds like it has a very long and thought out plotline. The word choice is good enough that I didn't really notice any overly repetitive words and I didn't notice any grammar errors either. The characters seem to be accurate when compared to the actual story, and while I don't know how it got to their dad NOT ending everything right there, I've already got enough trust in you as the author to give him a decent reason as to why he's calm.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was actually pretty good. I wasn't sure what to think since I'm usually not a fan of first person stories, but you knocked it out of the park. Really good going there. If you continue I'll be sure to read and continue leaving my own feedback. Kudos.
Sin chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Please contnue!
GVN.Chaos chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
That is better than I expected. From the beginning, did they father find out about their above-sibling relationship? Since this still follow LN at this point, I'm waiting for the next chapter, hopefully with some changes.