Reviews for Of Love and War
Ranma Higurashi chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Aww, this si so cute! UPDATE SOON!
Logan Charles chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
Niceness! This fic is good, and not a crapfic like you say. I enjoyed it, and the smidge of Taito made me happy . You'd better continue writing this or I swear to Jebus, I'll glomp you like crazy! :P
512280 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
*snort* Cool
Enkay chapter 4 . 2/24/2004
I do so enjoy the way you portray the much-coveted Taito in this story ("He's not my boyfriend; we just have sex every once in a while..."). And if this is indeed a crapfic, it's an immensely entertaining one-well-written, and with a tendency to make me chortle in an amused fashion at its randomness. ... I'm also a useless Daikeru whore, so you'll have to forgive me that. Yay soulless yaoi fangirls!
icarlysuckx chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
YOU have to continue!
xxAmia chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
_ -cling- This story is too good... you HAVE to continue! I beg of you!
Eddie Wachowski's Chick chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
o wheres the good daikeru stuff?

hurry i only have 7 days to live!
Vialana chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
I'm liking this fic.

It's rather funny how everyone is trying to set TK and Davis up with each other without realising it. Enjoyable as well.

I loved the Taito bits and i love all the other pairings in this as well. Especially the Daikeru.

However, they're so frustrating!

I really want to find out what happens next so please update soon!
kawaii little princess chapter 4 . 7/5/2003
._. write more! taito we! and the date! AH I GOTTA READ IT!
Burning Truth chapter 3 . 5/30/2003
3 pairs of people trying to hook TK and Davis up? This can only end up in them not needing their help...plus a little bit of pain and suffering with a little bit of chaos thrown in! Yay!
ZoneofDecay chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
Im liking it more...
ZoneofDecay chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Hey quite good! You actually managed to give Kari a personality! Kinda like my sister actually.

Very good so far...

Im beginning to get worried because i think that maybe im going off TAITO and getting interested in Takedai. Shit.
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 3 . 1/14/2003
Eeep...continue! _;
J.R chapter 3 . 11/3/2002
WRITE MORE! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Avada Kedavra chapter 3 . 10/26/2002
Ooooh, great story so far! I hope you update it soon, because I wanna know how their date goes! :) *adds story to her favourites list*