Reviews for Damage is Done
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Haha, the crack! :) This was really funny and cute, I loved it!
my.name.is.JoJo chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
listen I don't want to sound rude but I found the crack thing hilarious and I loved how it played out
doggettfann chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Cute story!
Autumn chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Excellent! This is definitely a great piece! I was laughing really hard! Keep up the good work.
Megara1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Hi !

Exactly what I thought when I saw Sara and Grissom on a crim scene !

Excellent job !

Megara1
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Great story, brings a smile to my face. but it is chloroform not chlorophyll.
Remus4me chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Oh wow! i loved it so much! Please write another chapter, please please please please please! :Gets donw on knees: pretty please
Amy Tenesa chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
The crack had a bug in it!

Okay after getting up and down I finally finished reading this story! Excellent. Wonderful. What more is there to say? I don't know. How about Excederful! A mix between Excellent and Wonderful.
Mel chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Great story! But, the chemical on the cloth Gris found should be chloroform. Chlorophyll is the stuff that makes plants green. :)
Iara chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
That was excellent. ;)
KK1522 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
I like it. I really do. 'Specially "'Hey Grissom, I got the lab results. The perp did do it! Oh, and by the way, I'm in love with you'" Taken in context, its pretty funny. Hope you continue writing more fics! Humor is always welcomed!
10Anonymous01 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Really great!

'Right, with his hand on your cheek and yours on top of his. Perfect position for smelling a, um, cloth.' hehehe, I loved it! Keep up the great work!