Reviews for A Snowball's Chance
Good story
Mirage chapter 3 . 8/17/2018
very cute and nice idea
JM0RIARTY chapter 3 . 11/30/2017
Aww this is such a sweet story. Thanks for writing it. Just what I needed today.

JM
HoneyBear84 chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
Loved it, on the the sequel
shera98 chapter 3 . 3/23/2017
This story was adorable. I loved it. Thank you for sharing it!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
I read this with my antislash goggles on and enjoyed this immensely.
kitty2lion chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
nice one
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Like it, like it :-)
HPMARIE chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
Love it!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
This story was absolutely adorable!Good going!
charm13insomnia chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
great fic
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
A very fun and sweet read. :)

If Severus ever ran out of Potions to create, which he wouldn't, he can actually have mastery over so many disciplines.. xD

Death was adorable by the way.. he technically became the bridge for our lovely Snarry. xD
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
Oh, what a lovely story and a lovely ending! (I wonder if Albus is helping with the knitting, frankly—it would be like him to try to give them both something, though not like him to do it with no credit).

And so the snowball is melting? But slowly, ever so slowly—after all, Harry has the three Hallows and is the Master of Death—and he’d naturally protect his chosen.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Both Harry and Severus are learning a lot here-Harry is learning how to study, and how to be precise. Severus is learning how to be human (granted, living where people aren't trying to kill you all the time certainly helps).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Well. If Harry and Severus have Molly Weasley on their side, Death is going to be waiting a while.

Although Death appears to be sadly disappointed already, and no doubt there will be periodic visits throughout the years (Molly will probably try to find out if he has any favorite dishes, knowing her).

Severus is used to bucking the odds, and Harry, oh well, it's what he lives for. I love that he cared enough to bargain for Snape's life and came back for him in the first place in the Shack, too.

Good start.