Reviews for Team Itachi: Shippuden
Magnadramon13 chapter 11 . 1/14
I just blew through team itachi and the entirety of team itachi shippuden in three days. I love your writing style and there's alot of potential in this story, please continue. It would be a waste not to. Also, to answer your question, I would choose lightning as my chakra nature.
Infinite Paper chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
Person why has you not updated in 3 years? your story certainly isn't that terrible to abandon it completely right?
Jedi2020 chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
I am begging you to finish this, it has been driving me crazy.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
SAKURA she acts likes she owns the place. Sasuke repeatedly tells her to quit being horny but no. She is so rude to everyone for no reason. I don't like Sakura at all but I'm not an David fan of NaruHina. I thought that NaruSaku would make a lot more sense. Sooo Naruto just started liking Hinata in Naruto The Last. Sakura is all like you only like me because I like Sasuke but I'm all like nawww b*tch then why doesn't Naruto like Ino *glares at NaruIno fans* anyways phew glad I got that off my chest (screams in the distance "YOU AINT GOT NONE SAKURA")
Itachi lushaba chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
Love the story update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
Sorry about the language i used but here is what i said... I would choose the fire.i have a question though how did sasori kill the kazekage?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
Mina ngingakhetha kunombuzo enginawo u sasori wayibulala kanjan kazekage?
jesse536801 chapter 11 . 2/28/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS! it's LOVE man! come back! lol
jesse536801 chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
hey what's your email address man? reach me some how. I want more of these stories
jesse536801 chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
please finish this! don't leave me in limbo like this man! this is LOVE
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Feminine-looking bastard: deidara lol
Kobeight chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
Continue this forreal bro
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
Um are you ever going to fi ish this as it was a good story
TripleA chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
What happen to the rest of the story
I really enjoy it
Are u still continuing it?
Weirdnfreaky chapter 11 . 5/4/2015