Reviews for Radar
Ruto23 chapter 15 . 6/23
Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more about what's going to happen with sakura and the others.
joursviolette chapter 15 . 6/12
Do update thisss!
CherryBlossom chapter 15 . 6/4
Please make more chapters! This one was amazing I cried like three times reading this sensual chapter. I love the way you made Sasuke seem more open and kind hearted than he actually is at his age in the manga. I love it!
Jung.Jaena chapter 15 . 6/2
I really need an update... This is good. I hope sakura with minato please
thebeezekneeze chapter 15 . 4/15
PLSSSSS UPDATEEEE I LOVD THISSSS
daliapv.perez chapter 2 . 3/8
Lo amo.
jlawson chapter 15 . 2/17
Awesome. I hope you finish this someday. Please update soon.
Butterflygrin chapter 7 . 2/16
This story is so IRRATIONAL. how can minato just kissed her like that. is this where you meet and kiss? your interpretaion of romance is really lacking. the timeline of this story is also messed up. you do realize that itachi was born in the middle of third shinobi world war right? and rin and obito were supposed to be already chunnin if kakashi was already 12. kakahi was supposed to be a jonin already. and rin supposed to be already proficient in medical jutsu. the only thing that is salvageable is that your writing was actually decent and there are no grammatical mistakes visible. please do research or just labeled this story as Author Universe and warn the reader. because frankly? I'm bothered by the inconsistency and fast paced romance is not for me. furthermore, it was also illogical for ninja to have fast paced romance because romance is built by trust and most ninja is really picky about this, except you just want sakura and minato to become a quick fuck.
Updats
StarDust1987 chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
You're story is awesome! I love your personal twist on it! Would it possible for you to post another chappy? Pretty please? Again AWESOME story!
kagewolf25 chapter 15 . 12/8/2017
AWESOMELY BRILLIANTLY WICKED loved it I absolutely adore this work of genius, and I really love how possessive and dominant you've made Minato's character please update soon.
merody94 chapter 15 . 12/6/2017
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/4/2017
This fanfic is almost finished! Please finish this! I love this.
Aijoinu chapter 15 . 10/15/2017
I keep hoping you’ll update this. Very enjoyable read.
Username1990 chapter 15 . 9/24/2017
Really wish you would update! Love the story. Don't leave us hanging!