Reviews for Maleficium
TomThomas101 chapter 3 . 10/5
Really good story. Please update soon.
Forest Bird chapter 3 . 9/21
Oooooooooooh, this is really good! Please continue!
Little Doctor chapter 3 . 8/22
I love it. I love love love love love it.
I also appreciate the fact that your education seemed to include spelling and grammar.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter,
the Little Doctor
Ylue chapter 3 . 6/30
Por favor atualiza essa história é muito boa
beehive chapter 3 . 6/29
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAA UPDAAAAAAAATE!
beehive chapter 2 . 6/29
Just saying, Annabeth usually greets Percy like, "Why are you here?" or "Did you know you had to clean your cabin first, THEN leave? The harpies are looking for you."
beehive chapter 3 . 6/28
best crossover ever plz update if u dont im gonna cry for 15 years and then sob for 30 more years and then blow my nose every 2 seconds for 60 years
Beehive chapter 1 . 6/28
Just saying, I LOVE YOUR SUMMARY! IT IS AMAZING! IT IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!
Pls update. For Draco
Bananas United chapter 3 . 3/18
Please update.. Pretty please?
UMBITCH.! LOLLLLLLL
xbluenwhitex chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
Despite not having any updates for a year, im still downloading this story to reread it when im bored, I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
I love your story so much. Honestly, it's most probably the best one I've ever read. You'd think it'd be easier to find amazing fanfics with all of the stories there are out there. I'm really happy I came across yours. I hope you update soon. I'm really enjoying it. Thank you very much.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
i'm really enjoying this so far and can't wait to read more! i have one question though, Mrs Weasley bought his school things, right? he didn't? so how did he get a wand? since the wand has to choose the wizard, isn't that something he'd have to do himself? that just confused me! could you please explain how he got his wand?
empty to be deleted chapter 3 . 7/8/2016