Reviews for Maleficium
MarburyBlur chapter 3 . 7/8
please update this
bookygurl3400 chapter 2 . 6/7
Definitely Hufflepuff. I mean, his fatal flaw is LITERALLY loyalty! That's what the 'Puffs are - loyal! ... Although I'm probably too late in that respect, keep it in mind, yeah?
I LOVE this!
IAMILLUMINATI chapter 3 . 5/27
I really love this story so please, UPDATE! 3
Dione chapter 1 . 5/23
LOL
Siyuan Feng chapter 3 . 5/22
Well, sorry won't sweeten my tea.
plsplsplsplsplsplsplspls
upupupupdadadadatetetete
update
IAmWhoIAlwaysWillBe chapter 3 . 4/24
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 3 . 4/5
This is actually one of the better Percy is Voldemort's grandson fic. Hope you update
BiancaGhost chapter 3 . 4/4
Great chapter! please update soon!
percyisthebest chapter 3 . 4/3
Please update!
aewea chapter 1 . 4/1
awesome! I really really like this!
Please update! This story is so good!
TheDancingMelon chapter 3 . 2/12
Please give us more!
Monkeysloveapples chapter 3 . 2/7
Oh my gods, I'm so happy! This. This though. Gosh I have no words, you know? I love it though. I've been searching for good HP/PJO fics and in my opinion the best is when the gods and the godly stuff remain a secret or at least start off secret for the wizarding world. And this! This! I have not come across one just as this before. I mean, sure Percy or Harry have been invited to the school or introduced to camp, but they always had blood relations or the parents had relations to one another previously like friendship or other such things. But Percy living in America unknowingly the grandson of yet another murderous madman (Voldieshorts) until order members tell him (here: Remus, Sirius, Harry & Dumbledore) and the best I that they don't know that he's part god! The stupid buttheads in the wizarding world doesn't know of the gods and their demi-children!
Speaking of... I know the killing curse is.. Well, the killing curse, but that is specified to mortals, yes? Will Percy's godly blood and awesomeness powers make him immune? Now I know that demigods have this two-edged sword deal going on with having both mortal and immortal (deity) blood in them, you know the deal where both celestial bronze and other more wordly (mortal) metals can hurt them... But I was thinking that this spell was made by mortals not even blessed by Hecate so compare it to the demigod power-levels it should be pretty weak, right? So I was wondering if Percy's god-blood (being one of the big there's son and all, meaning; more powerful than usual demies) would cancel out the killing curse?
And by the way, all the kudos to you, standing ovation and whatnot..
You're a really good writer, and you REMEMBERED Percy's dyslexia! Not many does, probably thinks it too much of a hassle.. But another thing I was wondering, how did Percy get a wand? "the wand chooses the wizard..." After all, so did they just give him a spare or something?
I like how you added the word Umbitch, that was a thing that made me smile, loved it.
And I love Draco too, he's so... I don't know the words to explain it, but he's awesome though, 'nuff said. I'm glad you're not going to make him too much of a prick. Is he going to become a friend of Percy's? Are they going to try using him fly on a broom? That'd be awesome, Percy going into denial and hatin' on the sky. "no, nope! I am not going into the air, you are not getting me on that deathtrap. If I go into the sky it's gonna kill me! It hates me! If you try to make me I'm going to set all the brooms on fire, the sky is evil." It'd be hilarious.
The twins are all time favs, ofc, and I'm glad they took so well to our dear hero.

I probably had a lot more to say, but this review is probably way long enough as is and I can't remember what else to say, but if you're still reading this then I thank you for reading all of my babble.
And also, thank you, you amazing writer for writing this, you rock!
daraidiay chapter 3 . 2/1
This is pretty good so far; are you planning on continuing it? :)