Reviews for A Different Perspective
Lunabellla chapter 20 . 1/30
This was absolutely wonderful! I am so glad I found this story!
princessarmstrong chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
omfg i loved tht story it was gr8 awesome nd amzing
Guest chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
Hey, im sorry that 'Jade' person was such a prick yo you. Ive been through some very tough times as well, going as far as being suicidal also. Damn, and that was a few years ago...(im 14 now)... stay strong sister, im glad you had your 'kimi' for you. Im glad your not dead, and not just because your an amazing author! Stay strong sister! Im praying for you Kaitlyn!
HandyWithUzis chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
Oh my gosh. I read all of it today and I cannot express the cuteness! / I really want to thank you actually for making all of these chapters including your other stories. (Which I have read already!) I am working on some of my own and I know how much time it can take to write and finish a chapter. All the stories about Trunks and Pan I have read really bring out my emotion as a writer and reader and I am grateful for that! :) I almost cried in some of them, and laughed until my stomach killed me in some of them. Pleas please PLEASE do NOT stop writing! You have a gift and I will read everything you write. I will commit myself to personally stalk your stories if that's what it takes! xD I appreciate all the effort you visibly take in these chapters and stories. Thank you for sharing your creativity with the FanFiction community! -Purplepurple99
Aozora12 chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
Amazing story! :)
SilverWOlFTail chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Yay! XD
Love the ending. :3
You should do a mini prequel of them and all their kids. :'3 keep up the great work.
the-writing-vampire chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
AW! I am sad to see it end.
Brii-Chan14 chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
Yay! Wonderful story! I wish you hadda told us what happen to Gt and Br. But que sera, anyways this is one of my fav Trupan stories! You did a wonderful job.
Kasumi Michaelis chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
NOOO! Dont finish it here! plz?! add another chapter on their jkids or something plz?! i love it!
dianaloveanime chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
awwwww i love it it was awesome and amazing
dianaloveanime chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
awww cute
dianaloveanime chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
aww cute and funny
Zelina19 chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
Cute ending! It's sad to see this one end, I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!