Reviews for Hearts A Mess
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I feel like you really have a good understanding of Arizona, and what's going on in her mind. I know that you wrote this right after the S9 finale, but that part about how Callie now sees her as broken, and how Lauren saw her as whole, is exactly what we heard Arizona say this season. I really, really enjoyed your writing, and I really hope to see you continue the story.

Personally, I think that Callie and Arizona have become two different people (especially so for Arizona), and that they no longer fit together. Lauren is a much better fit for Arizona ;) Like you said in the first chapter, if circumstances were different, Arizona would have no problem falling for Lauren. In fact, she seemed to already have fallen for her, if not for the fact that she was married. But given how unhappy Arizona is in her marriage, I don't think she should stay in it. Staying in an unhappy marriage is unfair on both women, and not exactly a good environment for Sofia to grow up in. So I say Arizona should end things with Callie and pursue a relationship with Lauren, if that's what makes her happy again. And Arizona deserves to be happy again after all the crap that has happened to her.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Great story. Very in character for Arizona. And you're right about her career stalling ever since met Callie. I really feel for Arizona when you wrote about her feeling invisible around Callie and Mark.
nan chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
good
kh94 chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
I love that you went inside Arizona's head and showed her side of things and how she felt about Mark/Callie, etc. I really hope you write more! It's so hard to find a good Laurzona fic.
TheJojo99 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
So good. so so soo good. I must be one of the few people alive who isn't a calzona fan. I admit that I do indeed ship Lauren and Arizona, their relationship just seems so fresh and exciting. But great writing, and I look forward to reading the rest of it. Keep up the awesome work! :)
elinor's library chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Awesome :)
Thereaperrules chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Hope Arizona gets hit by a car and dies in Season 10. Callie should've let her die. She deserves to have her prosthetic shoved up her horrid a**. Arizona has been a selfish girlfriend since she season 6. Lauren is too good for her. She's going to get all crazy PTSD on her too in Season 10. It's too bad JCap has to play such a one dimensional Trollope.
Laurzona chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Oh man, that was so well written, i can totally imagine it happening! I can''t wait to read the next Laurzona interaction, which i knw is gonna be tense! Continue soon, and longer chapters please?Lol, i can get greedy :P
jez chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Nice. willdefinitely follow this story. I hope lauren and arizona will end up together
Ashelia2004 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
I can def see this happening. Can't wait for more
Renu chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Damn! This actually might have happened. Nice work. Kepp it up pls update soon ok. ;D
twosocks75 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
You know, as wrong as it feels, cause it's "Callie and Arizona" and they're mfeo and all, I still can't help but want to see Arizona and Lauren happening. There's just something about the two of them together that makes you want more.
Looking forward to read more of this fic! :)
Ashelia2004 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
And now the shit hits the fan.

I feel like this describes exactly what Arizona has gone thru over the course of the show.

Long live Laurzona
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Really like how you described Arizona and Callie's relationship in this chapter, because it sometimes seemed that way too on the show. And now the drama begins! Please update soon.
JOS chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
thanks for showing arizona internal activity. I mean people have been scolding and racking about how arizona cheated. but its nice to see what's in her mind even its a fanfic
keep up with the good work