Reviews for Personal Questions
nikomaiden chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I really liked this, short, funny and cute! Love to hate the nosy, haughty bitches, nice one!
zj e chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Veggielover1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
fun story. I like the idea of Aang's different bending styles influencing his personality.
Alaburn chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Wooowwwwwww. Love. This. Amazing, perfect descriptions of how their sex life would be influenced by the different elements. Can't wait to read your other stuff!
scorpiaux chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
i loved it. I'm too lazy to log in. this was adorable
Steph32297l chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I would totally favorite this if my totally conservative friends weren't on the site. Well written.
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Fantastic story!
BaSingTei chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was amazing! Please never stop writing!
Britmysta chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
You wrote this a while ago and I'm not sure if you have written anything else (I'll check your profile) but I thought it was super cute! Had me grinning on my rainy train ride this morning. There are some typos to be addressed but overall I thought it was really well described and genuinely entertaining.
Shingekinokataang chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was such a great story, excately what I've been looking for. I just love the way you described their love making and compared it to each element. Great, great job :)
fanficworm19 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love smutty stories like these! Aang and Katara I am jealous lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
More details! Other than that its good
DJNS chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I loved this. You should definitely write more. The parallels you drew between their bending elements and lovemaking was beautiful. There was nothing explicit in the writing, but it was hot, steamy and passionate all the same.

I look forward to reading more.
Ashley Barbosa chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
that was an amazing comparison between the elements and they love making, looking fonward to more fics
sablefalls chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
That was a bit steamy for me to be reading in the afternoon! Well done!