Reviews for The Library
bloodywitch136917 chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
fabulous!
Mage.of.the.Pen chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I can't wait for your next ch and I absoultley love little spock . )
Nunia busines chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Overall it's not bad. You can add a lot more and I mean ALOT more stuff. C'mon man, these are teens...teens do stupid shit, are awkward, bi curious ;) and yep even smart. Let your creativity juices flow let them explore each other "if you know what I mean" ;D yes even at young ages they are curious about other peoples bodies and want to see. Drama, of course. Make Jim break Spock's emotional security down. Make Jim have them have fun, like go out and ditch the library it's ADVENTURE TIME! I shall follow and fav your stories. I better see some brilliant masterpieces. I know you can write them. Make them longer please :3
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Cute
MareG8 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Intriguing, but shouldn't the father figure be Chris Pike? Chris Pine is the actor that players Jim in the movies...
blondebutnotblonde chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Good story so far! I love little Spock! :D can't wait until the next update
J5TRXIII chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Please more this is to cute for words! 3
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Oh gosh, I love it when Spock does adorable humany things. He is too cute.
Blah, I wish I could stay and go on about how amazingly awesome this is, but if I do that I'll be late for school, so just know that I love it!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Spock might get an interesting view of the Bell Jar by Miss Sylvia P. depending on where your going with the story. The Scarlet letter might speak to him too.

Great chapter! I'm assuming that either Jim ignored that Spock is older then twelve or the idea that Spock is twelve is just a place holder for Spock's real age? How old is he?
TheDragonPrinces chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Awwwwww It's so adorable! My heart is melting!...
Ack! My heart is melting!
m o n o whiechrome chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
This is so cute, interesting library au!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
So what books did Jim get for Spock?
Kasume-sama chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Nevermind on my last review XD I checked chapter 1 again
Kasume-sama chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I'm loving this story! I want more! Btw, how old are Jim and Spock specifically? I'm a little confused
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Awesome! I love how you've written them; especially Spock. I really can't wait to find out what happens next!