Reviews for And yet
CrazySlytherin chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
kinda sweet
Lasoki chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
Short and sweet :)
I kind of wondered what happend to the vase, since it was never mentioned again, but it would have been great if Severus had tried to find a spell to repair it.
It felt a bit odd that they talked about love, maybe because there was not all that much dialog in the story before and the plot evolves over several years, which is easy to forget when you are through reading in 20 mins ;D Well, and maybe I just can't picture Severus calling anybody his "beloved", but that's probably just me and my head cannon.
All in all I liked your little story and the details like the flowers in the vase, descriptoins of the house and so on. Nice bit of bedtime reading :)
Smithback chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
nice, very good
SweetTale4u chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Loved this.
Nella Hyuga chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
awwww cute
Kirida chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Wonderful...absolutely wonderful. I so love Severus and Hermione as a couple.
tainted-tash chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Oh. My. God. Now that is exactly how I want to see Mioned Snape come together for the first time! (minus the speculum of course!)
tainted-tash chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Oh just go after the man! Show him you want him!
tainted-tash chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Of course she wouldn't blame the house-elf, even if the elf had broken it, she wouldn't have been angry at it.
tainted-tash chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
:'( this chapter is sad... I don't want him to send her away
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Oh wow, can I have a naked Severus in my bath please?
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Poor Severus, he always seems to get caught up having to do something that he doesn't want to.
WillowWand49 chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
That was lovely, it has been done before of course but the little details made this one special.
You use language well and your handling of the emotions was well done and not overwrought.
Thanks for the enjoyment.
Willow
Guiltilyinnocent chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Good dynamics, dark but gripping