Reviews for Sentiment
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Such a great movie. Good job on this. :)
Oceanbreeze7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
WELL DONE!
I'm sure you're getting sick of all of this now!
I like how the emotions are incorporated to make Spock's actions slightly justified, as well as explaining the Mind-Meld that happened on the shuttle when Khan and Spock were fighting.
You are fantastic! (But you know that already)
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I love this
carameltootsieroll chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I don't think Spock is the only one "feeling" anything now...I am too! I felt so muchhhhh after reading this fic! Amazing work you have here!

Favorite line of mine: "And he feels. Emotions ache and tear and burn in his chest, his head, his heart, ripping and sawing and he has never felt this before,"

Crying the tears of a touched fangirl at the moment. Good job, good job. Really loved this short yet powerful one-shot of yours! :)
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was a powerful, emotional one shot, and I love it.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Please say you are writing more. Does he continue to feel and how does Kirk drive him to feel?
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That. Was. Incredible. Words cannot describe how incredible this is.
herp derp chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
this is simply excellent. those two scenes in the theatre ruined me so hard. i loved it and i loved this fic for filling in spock's side of the story. lovely!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That was very well done. Thank you.
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Really liked this :3
dead era chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
...gosh darnit. I just...I just love this. It captures Spock so well...
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh my gosh I love this!

-Ace
Felicity Dream chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Fantastice written insight into Spock's head and feelings during this moment in the movie. Good job. I teared up, reading the exact fleshed out words of how it was with Spock with this piece.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I LOVE how you have portrayed Spock's emotions in this! And him remembering what his father told him after his mother died, to help him release his emotions about Kirk's 'death' is totally AWESOME!
LOVE IT!
MSU82 -Archived chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is a beautiful story. It actually made me tear up a little just like the movie did. Bravo!