Reviews for Mr and Mrs Gold, Season 2
Laryna6 chapter 11 . 5/6/2019
Great fic!
17wilsonh chapter 11 . 8/21/2018
Is this story dead? I just wanted to let you know that Mr. and Mrs. Gold was one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I was so eager to read the season 2 along with the spinoff with Belle/Rose finding Bae. I really hope that you continue this story even if you don't do the whole season, but just finish getting rid of Cora. Hope all is well and look forward to the next chapter!

Hayley
Almadynis Rayne chapter 11 . 6/19/2018
AWESOME! Been binge-ing. So totally awesome! Please write more. Pretty please? With Rumbelle on top?
David-El chapter 11 . 4/26/2018
Wow, another year without an update, but who am I to complain? I have stories I haven't updated in four years! (Wow, something I need to work on.) In any case, I can't wait to see how Rumple deals with Cora, how Belle gets her revenge, and how the heroes deal with all this!
TheRoyalPurpleVampireQueen chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
I just have one question why is true loves kiss dangerous for a werecat? by the way your writing is wonderful so eloquent and so very well described. as a fellow writer of fanfiction I just want to say well done for your beautiful writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2017
Outstanding. It really is, your story is one of the best I've ever read, in this fandom or any other! I'm so happy you didn't give up on it, when I saw another chapter had come out I practically lost it!
Your interpretation of Belle is mind blowing! I absolutely love her, and I do honestly believe that this is what they should have done in the canon. It's heartbreaking, funny, sad and exciting, without being repetitive. Thank you so much for this, and please don't give it up!
QueenTatooine chapter 11 . 8/3/2017
Well I am intruiged. I'm nervous as all hell about her having the dagger frustrated at Belle for not telling anyone what was going on. Seriously I would have told granny gotten the phone called Snow and made sure they knew, Belle is smart enough to find the loop holes and hey texting isn't telling. So yeah looking forwars to your next post if only to hopefully see things start to unravel for cora and not get worse.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/20/2017
Okay. I'm SO not thrilled with Regina escaping justice for the countless lives she's destroyed but I'll accept it because I recognize there is value in being somewhat recognizable to canon. That said, I cannot and will not accept anything less than Cora's utter downfall and a happy ending for Rumbelle because you've layered these characters to deserve it in a way OUAT never did. PLEASE give us that proper ending. Heaven knows, the show-runners never will.

Also, if my gratitude wasn't implied: Thank you SO much for sharing your incredible talent with our incredible ship and setting these characters to right. It's fans like you that make me proud to be a Rumbelle shipper!
Spannra chapter 11 . 5/15/2017
I love this story! You're not flogging a dead horse at all! I love this Belle, I wish she'd been as badass in the show. You're doing a great job and I look forward to any further chapter updates :0D
no more names are left chapter 11 . 4/22/2017
Yes! Updates for the update throne! Huzzah!
orthankg1 chapter 11 . 4/19/2017
Very nice.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2017
OM Goodness I just found this in my gmail and thought I was seeing things. Loved this chapter, can't wait for the next.
Hyourin chapter 11 . 4/11/2017
OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY!

I love this story so much and occasionally I just come back and reread it and I'm just... gah. I love Cora, she's so well crafted and the suspicion by granny was perfect

amazing
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2017
Love this story but I really want to read season one if you wrote it.
Mudsaur chapter 11 . 4/10/2017
Ah, you're back! And finally, Rumple, thank you! For a guy who has been around enough to know about image changing spells (glamours, as they are often referred to as) you would think he'd catch on quicker! Love is blind, I suppose.

And yes, Greg. Ah, how fun was he? Like watching grass grow or ice melt. :

I did enjoy that backstory with Odette. That was surprisingly fun. Good job thinking it up.

And glad to see your still alive!