Reviews for Getting Used to Different
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/5
Oh puberty the worst and best thing in a humans life.
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 2/23
Ah, yes. That sobering moment when you realize the boy in your life is now taller than you. Well, in my case, that boy was my little brother, but it's the same deal when you realize you have to either talk to his collarbone or look up. :-)
This was awesome. And from the HTTYD2 posters and trailers I've seen, Hiccup did indeed grow up HIZZOT so it's accurate as well!
Thanks for writing!
HttydFangirlxox chapter 1 . 2/7
Aww... This is sooo cute especially at the end! Awww... Please more!
I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
artemis5 chapter 1 . 1/1
cutely perfect
flopsy rabbit chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I'm bleeding fluff. XDDDDDDDD
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Love it.
InevitableConfusion chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Agh this was so perfect! You did a fantastic job with keeping them in character. Thanks for sharing :)
Vee
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I loved seeing Hiccup growing up here, it is a little weird that he is the only one who really jolts upwards by the time he is 20 in the movie. Although Astrid changes a lot too...Can't wait for the next seasons to present us their canon explanation for that!
Great piece of work. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
A well done oneshot. Hiccup is going through puberty and not really used to all the changes that come with it. It is understandable as he didn't do it gradually like a normal teenager but all at once and he just has to adjust all at once with the people looking at him differently to the changes he has to make to his prosthetic. With the village looking at him and complimenting him now just for growing, anyone would be frustrated as it just shows they see him now, but not him at the same time. The way people see him is understandable as they see it as a good thing but never asked Hiccup's opinion.

He finally bursts after so long and now Astrid shows up to help him vent. All anyone needs is someone to be there to listen to the person and to try to understand in order to let all the anger out. Astrid stayed and listened and also explained to him why. The mood change was gradual but it got through to him and he is able to calm down enough. The interaction between the two was awkward as it should be since they both are growing up but also comforting. Thank you for sharing. Keep up the good work.
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
So well-written. Beautiful. :)
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I LOVE THIS! I wish more people would write about the other viking's reactions to Hiccup growing up. And I think you're right, he would just grow up in a big burst all at once. I know that growing up is a biological thing, not a personality thing, but as a writer you're at liberty to do what you want, and I agree that growing up all at once fits his personality. Why do something slowly overtime when you can do it all a once? Nice job on this, keep up the good work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Loved it! So sweet!
flycoffee chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
i love it
anonymime chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This was just beautifully written, thank you!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »