Reviews for Getting Used to Different
rakaduani chapter 1 . 10/23
holy crap. I think that's one of the best renditions of puberty I have ever seen in written form. Add in a bit of touchy sap and tie it all together. Well done.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 7/16
I freaking love this story! It's just so adorable! Thank you so much for writing it!
Euronite chapter 1 . 7/12
Cool, great story. 10/10.
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 6/25
Lol XD I love this
Leca B chapter 1 . 6/2
I really liked this! I love reading about Hiccup growing up, and I am as prone to squeal at the changes as the next fangirl, but I don't think I had stopped to think that he'd probably find it weird and difficult to adjust. This was pretty meaningful (loved the little angst with angry Hiccup), well written and, well, really cute there at the end. I just really, really liked it. Good job!
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 6/2
I love this! Such a great story
fandoms-unite13 chapter 1 . 5/17
I really like this!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/5
Oh puberty the worst and best thing in a humans life.
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 2/23
Ah, yes. That sobering moment when you realize the boy in your life is now taller than you. Well, in my case, that boy was my little brother, but it's the same deal when you realize you have to either talk to his collarbone or look up. :-)
This was awesome. And from the HTTYD2 posters and trailers I've seen, Hiccup did indeed grow up HIZZOT so it's accurate as well!
Thanks for writing!
HttydFangirlxox chapter 1 . 2/7
Aww... This is sooo cute especially at the end! Awww... Please more!
artemis5 chapter 1 . 1/1
cutely perfect
flopsy rabbit chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I'm bleeding fluff. XDDDDDDDD
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Love it.
InevitableConfusion chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Agh this was so perfect! You did a fantastic job with keeping them in character. Thanks for sharing :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »