Reviews for The Ventriloquist
Threadbare Threnody chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Great story. Oh and chocolate does come from a tree. The cacao tree.
China Dolly chapter 14 . 8/13/2008
Loved it. Just simply loved it. This was such a great fic!

Thank you.
Reaper1Nanashi chapter 14 . 3/29/2008
Wow...that's all I can say...Wow.

I don't read/like yaoi, unless there's actual canon evidence for it. So, obviously I would not like/read Quatre/Trowa. But when I came across this fic, I started reading and got so caught up in this! And in the end, because of the story, the pairing didn't bother me anymore.

I have to say...I think this is one of the...if not Gundam Wing/AC fanfiction I have ever read. The grammar, the stlye, the flow of words, the emotions conveyed.

A pure master piece!
SeekJustice chapter 14 . 3/11/2008

GREAT fic. The plot and writing was perfect, and I loved the ending!

Definately a favourite.

Kelkatan chapter 14 . 8/22/2007
This was an *amazing* story! It was at once complex and emotional, and the metamorphoses of both Trowa and Quatre's personality was interesting and well paced. I did wonder why Catherine didn't remove Quatre sooner, and why she only gave partial information. I did wonder why she took Quatre away, until I began to realize she really wasn't *trying* to save his life. The explanation at the end did tie up things; however, I did wonder why, if the old man knew it was Catherine that was the murderer all along, why he didn't mention it before?

In any event, an absolutely sterling story!
FiresideChild chapter 14 . 7/18/2007
FINALLY! CLOSURE! IT'S ALL about the closure. *Huggles Closure Bunny*
Wolfje chapter 14 . 7/14/2007
AW! Poor, poor Noam... *grins* Ah, I really Really like this story and i love the ending. Its weird but cool and I love it (and yes, I know i am repeating myself here). If I have some more time I will read more of your stories because i like them a lot! And I love animals and Ghosts so this story is on nr 1 at the moment (I love the pards noam playes, even though he is a bit weird for a dog...) Anyway, Thank you very much for the great read and please keep on writing stories!

X from Wolfje
dyedlovingu0chu chu girl chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
it was really good...basically a noval...there were a couple places that were confusing but it actually gave the story more was like you can't skip any of it... really good!
Klaine Wonderland chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
MikosWish chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
Hahaha Poor Noam He never gets a break. So Does Triton remember being Trowa. This was a really good fanfic. I enjoyed it greatly. I hope you continue a your other fanfics as well. I enjoy a lot of your work.
jess-eklom chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
YAY! Q and Tro ... er... Tri ended up together! *happy dances*
MFFYthegreat chapter 14 . 7/9/2007
YAY! I liked the ending! I'm so happy that Trowa and Quatre ended up together, I love reincarnation! HEHEEHEHEHE.

Your ending was really good, it wasn't like many others I have read that only concentrate on summing things up. You made an ending that summed things up but brought something new for the reader to ponder. Kudos! I noticed a few typos, but that's okay, I still understood what you were saying.

Prosopopeia chapter 14 . 7/8/2007
Lol. Perfect ending. I hope I'm correct in thinking Triton is sort of the reincarnation of Trowa? In any case, that's the picture I'm getting. xD I'm glad they ended up together after all. Quatre is adorable in this. Despite all the gloom and morbidness, he still stays exactly the same. Happy, optimistic, still retaining a low sense of self, but hey, that's him. :] Trowa/Triton is a definite contrast to him and that's why they're so cute together! Ah, I love your stories. Keep them coming, dear!
The Yaoi Mistress chapter 14 . 7/7/2007
sorry bout not being a signed review, but i will going to read the whole story again, because i didnt undertand the epiloge. that or really was confiusing? later a give you the signed one.

see you

trowa did follow him didnt he?
Amy Hirosaki chapter 14 . 7/7/2007
whahah this chap was cool! I'm glad you actually finished it! ) it's a good ending, and I really like the fact Q ends up with triton ;) it makes the story even more cool!