Reviews for Fractured
Fantastic - wonderful writing that goes beyond the surface. Callie forgiving Arizona is such a gift and it was great that she could see and feel how her actions hurt her family.

I read somewhere that you're in your twenties? Hope this is not considered too patronising/ageist etc but im amazed at such mature intuition and insight in your writing. Well done.

Also pls finish off the other stories - i hope the nuttier elements of this fandom havent chased you off.
Covert-Op chapter 13 . 3/16
I agree with many other reviewers. This story's pace was excellent and exceptionally written. I really wish the show had gone in this same direction. Thank you for sharing this.
Curious34 chapter 13 . 2/19
Great story! Really loved reading it
CrazyB chapter 8 . 2/15
Before continuing my reading, I just have to say that I wished it was going like that on the show.
Truthfully, i'm not looking forward S10 part B because I don't trust the writers to have Calzona really adress to the impact the act of cheating had on Callie like you did...

Anyway, great chapter!
Ily18 chapter 13 . 2/8
Jesus Christ, you killed me. In a good way, but you did.
While reading this story I had this ever presente tingling sensation in my stomach and I just couldn't get enough of it. Part of me wishes this was a longer story, but I think the pace you set was perfect, so mine is just a totally selfish complaint because I wanted more of it.
I'm one of those who believes therapy was, and still is, crucial for Arizona to put everything behind her, or at least comes up to term with it, and your story proved how helpful that would be for her. It was so good to see her try that hard and understand herself so much better and eventually realize what she wanted and how to achieve it. It really was perfect.
So, yeah, thank you for making me feel that tingling sensation in my guts, because I think that's the best thing to feel while reading. It means the author makes you care for the characters, even though you already cared for them before starting this new journey with a new fanfiction.
Ramaish chapter 13 . 1/11
wow your is one of the best among the severals i read, i really enjoy each and every chapter, and u did great in writhing the story.
Jamie chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
..12/13..0013 jamie when it came somewhere feeling like it wasnt' never going to be the same you look back and say to yourself that your the that making the mistake! the most devasted thing to do is you wanna drawl back to that you dont wanna get the same impulsive threat. how did she heal her faith most experts will think its qq/; joke nothing weather not who ever been through this type 0f prosthetic.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Superb story.
Excellent...
I loved every second of it :-)
Myra chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
A perfect story 3
Myra chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :((((( 3 3
nan chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Great ! Txt it 2 shonda !
DubCliq chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I've been pretty hesitant about reading fics that take place after the cheating incident, but I'm really really glad I stumbled across this one. You've handled it very well and churned out a story that does justice to both characters. Definitely made my weekend :)
lissy.souza chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
This story is absolutely amazing! I really hope it goes that way!
calzonafan chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
thank you for sharing this amazing story . its very good writing :) .
headintheair chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I loved this story. I really needed to read something that dealt with the aftermath of the events of the finale in a true and genuine way. I love Callie and Arizona as a couple, but even more so as individual characters. I really felt like they needed to deal with their issues, but more importantly I really needed to see Arizona truly work through her anger. Thanks for writing because I got to read that journey and it felt real. I experienced it with Arizona and I was rooting for her.