Reviews for Fractured
Max chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
It seems that Arizona only want Callie back because someone else wants her . That's the way you are making it Arizona doesn't really know for sure what's she wants .Why does everyone make her such a drama queen ? It gets to sicking ather a while.
Wild Sage chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
Okay, so I just sped through this in one day, and I'm a little frazzled from the emotional roller-coaster of this story––in a good way! But my mind feels a little like mush, and I have the urge to leave a long, rambling review in which I go way overboard with my praise and pointing out all the little things I liked, but, two things: I'm sure you've heard it all already, and, I'm not sure how much sense I can make at this point, with the mushy brain and all. Here's a quick Cliff's Notes version:

Your characterizations were spot on, your original characters contributed to the story without feeling forced in, sticking strictly to Arizona's POV was a brilliant stylistic choice, the structure of your chapters was great and not at all confusing (what with the jumping timeline and whatnot), and your writing itself was beautiful, descriptive, and powerful.

I really can't praise this fic enough; it's such a logical, emotionally satisfying extension of Season 9. I was so upset at that sloppily-done retcon they forced on us re: Arizona's miscarriage being the driving force behind the affair. So bizarre and out of nowhere, like they were trying to make Arizona more sympathetic, except it was just so random that all I felt was confused. I like your version much better.

I'll be recommending this fic to anyone who'll listen to me gush about it. (And now I'm off to read your other stories). Thanks for this!
TeamCallioperobbins chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
This was just... I couldn't stop reading! Amazing, I'm so glad I found this story!
Msjanelle32 chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
So I reread this story for the fourth time. And I find it insane that I love it a little more each time. Its just such an accurate representation of real and raw emotions that just pulls at my heart strings. I absolutely love your work, and I hope you're not done writing for this fandom. Keep it up, love.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
I would just like to thank you for writing this story. It was such a realistic and raw version of Calzona that was so good to see. I love GA but sometimes the drama is so overwrought and unrealistic that it's too much to take. Plus things get overlooked - it was so awesome reading the in depth and very necessary journey that both Callie and Arizona took in this story, something I really, really wished had happened in canon. Alas, not everyone can be as talented as you obviously! ;P
AZsgirl chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
How did I miss this story? The hurt just oozes out of this...afraid of the hurt this new season will bring as it sounds like a make it or break it storyline for them!
shamanic demonator chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
This is awesome! :) Love it!
Radleks chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
This was a fantastic story. So compelling and showing a journey through loss and love, forgiveness and acceptance. I couldn't stop reading until it was finished. I love your writing style and read your other stories BLP and BLPETE. Both are wonderfully written stories and I love your portrayal of Arizona and Calliope. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
OMG, this chapter.. im speechless ! absolutly breathtaking !
Anonym chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Wo, this is one of the BEST FF i've ever read! I think you should write a CA spin-off! year, ABSOLUTLY!
eelahnie chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Wow. Just...wow. This was insightful and poignant and so very, very honest. I just..wow. Bravo.
Zenah chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
You're good
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
Fantastic - wonderful writing that goes beyond the surface. Callie forgiving Arizona is such a gift and it was great that she could see and feel how her actions hurt her family.

I read somewhere that you're in your twenties? Hope this is not considered too patronising/ageist etc but im amazed at such mature intuition and insight in your writing. Well done.

Also pls finish off the other stories - i hope the nuttier elements of this fandom havent chased you off.
Covert-Op chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
I agree with many other reviewers. This story's pace was excellent and exceptionally written. I really wish the show had gone in this same direction. Thank you for sharing this.
Curious34 chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
Great story! Really loved reading it