Reviews for Diamond Dust
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
This is great! Is there gonna be more or is it just a one shot?
Themarigoldprincess chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Interesting take on Skyfire. Very good grammar and stature. Keep it up!
Seeker3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Poor Skyfire. The Autobots' glorified taxi.

Altihex was his home city?

~S3
NamiNamiHello chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
LOL! Sideswipe is hilarious! Even if his entrance scene was short in this chapter.

Poor Skyfire... he's really kind/selfless if he's trying to move the blame onto himself even after all that...
Triscribe chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Heh heh heh... Ohh, I really want to see where this is going. Probably not to be, though, huh?
Cacaphonia chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Oh Sideswipe is so priceless in this! XD You have to read the rules to know how to go around them all, this made me laugh so hard.
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
LOL!

I love the characterizations of Sideswipe and Skyfire!
Sure, Sideswipe is an eternal prankster, but HE READ THE WHOLE BOOK - not the abridged version (probably also written by Prowl, or maybe Sideswipe himself), just so he knows EXACTLY where the line is and how far he can toe it.

The description of the blizzard, beautiful!

And Skyfire's slow realization that this isn't home, and these mechs are not at all similar to the mechs he once knew - Skyfire's understanding that he doesn't really have much in common with the Autobots (granted, so far, all he's met have been Ratchet and Prowl, maybe a little intro/meeting with Wheeljack), but even less with the cons, even though his companion of ages has now decided he prefers fighting and violence over discovery and exploration ...
Very well done.

I'm hooked.

Thank you for sharing.
Xombi Zulu chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is wonderful. I NEED MOAR LIKE BURNING. Skyfire and Characters Who Are Not Fliers or Scientists interactions are the best! Please write more!
LadyAnatar chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is a fantastic start with so much potential it's not even funny.

Sideswipe is a sweetheart, but I can totally see him reading all of the rules just so that he can break them.
Writingcritter chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Have I ever told you that you're the reason Sideswipe is one of my favorite Autobots? Because you are.
autobot fangirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
very promising beginning here. Ah dixie cups. good times XD I look forward to an update _
MistressMarvel chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I never thought of this pairing before, but the way you write it makes me like it.
Keep it up :)
Sslaxx chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
So this is a side-story to Quietus, then? Should be interesting to see how this story gives that one some more background, in that case.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
OMG, you posted something! And it's awesome! I can't wait for more!

I mean... More please!
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is great! I think you covered everything Skyfire would have experienced in his first few days. It's easy to forget he wouldn't know what happened to his home and fellow scientists, so thank you for covering that. You should consider a chapter where he meets the Dinobots, just so he knows he's not the only outsider among the Autobots.