Reviews for The son of the Yellow Flash
Chef 101 chapter 8 . 8/26
Ahh! I keep finding awesome writers on this site! Please update when you get the time to! I have been looking for a story like this! Thank you!
Alister131 chapter 8 . 8/22
Nice story. I hope you come back to it sometime. It has a lot of potential and you're making the characters very realistic in they're thoughts and beliefs. Just be a little careful with Sasuke. I know he's a douhebag, but we have to give him credit that he has had many things mess with his head. If someone were to simply point out he was becoming like Itachi that might slap some sense into the emo.
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/28
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/28
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/27
D chapter 8 . 7/21
The story is interesting. It is also a shame that it was last updated in 2014. I will say that it is different from a lot of stories I have read. Unfortunately it is at a point before it has a chance to become a great story or even a good story. At this point the best that could be honestly said is that it has potential.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 8 . 7/16
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

uchiha-teme (please forgive my words) is such a stupid and arrogant Baka

I hope to read bashings of him
Chris may window chapter 8 . 6/1
Please make more it's good keep it up
ThePhenoix11 chapter 8 . 5/25
Sad that it's been two years sence an update.
TheTwentySecondArcana chapter 8 . 5/24
I love your story and I hope you update soon! I have read a couple of naruto fanfiction where he finds out about his heritage and starts to show the personality of his father, and so far this is one of my favorites.
lalo80 chapter 7 . 5/6
Porfa actualiza pronto
lalo80 chapter 6 . 5/5
Porfa actualiza pronto
lalo80 chapter 4 . 5/5
Te felicito es buena tu historia. Porfa actualiza prionto
Anja Y chapter 8 . 4/27
NIce! I love it! Pls , I am eager to see your story! _
anja chapter 3 . 4/18
... before Kushina Uzumaki been kidnapped now is Hinata...