Reviews for The Poor and the Foolish
Alanna-sama chapter 3 . 9/26
This is really sweet. I know Kyoya is out of character, but I love this.
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I really liked this last chapter! Well, I liked all of it... Okay, I'm absolutely smitten with the whole story! Great job, I can't wait until the next chapter! :3
FallOfTheReichenbach chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Awww I love a good Haruhi and Kyoya story, please update it soon XD
rephiamluvers123 chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
CharmingLullaby chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
This is so cute and well written! I love it. :3
PhantomhiveHost chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Ohaithere, it's been a while. I think you could use a beta reader for some grammar but I love the way you write! If you want me to beta for you, let me know!
Raining Daylight chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
You are doing such a great job! I just can't wait for you to update again. And I love all the little kyoyaxharuhi moments you squeeze in. Don't take too long to post the next chapter. :)
piper chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I'm really not liking the twins in this. One minute you have them wanting to force themselves on Haruhi without caring what she thinks and having Kyouya allowing them to by blackmail. Then you turn around and have them act like they care about her by stopping the blackmail but they then decide to still stop haer and Kyouya from being togothet for their own srlfish reasons of wanting her than actuallu caring about her happiness. I hope that changes so they can be the twins we all love because the idea of this srory is great.
mcangel1976 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I loved it! I am glad to know you are continuing the story. I can't wait to see daddy's reaction, but I love the Kyoya/Haruhi pairing and I like how you wrote them both. Great job!
hanna-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Can't wait for tama-chan to go crazy about this..
"Kao-chan, hika-chan lets go tell tono. hehehehe"
oreobabez chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hope to see more soon!
PhantomhiveHost chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Hello :)
I really enjoyed this, the descriptions were really good!
In the way of improvement, I would just suggest proofreading for minor grammar. And just 2 things- senpai, not sempai; and Kaoru, not Karou.

Please update soon!
MirandaOotori chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
. You should really update this...i really like the end and how Haruhi put Kyoya's quote about the poor and the foolish into her explanation at the end. I also think that you should update this because of the fact that you brought the twins into the story at the end because of how it sounded like they were going to tell "Daddy" how "Mommy" was "putting the moves on "Daughter"...please update soon i gink it would make a great story...Congratulations too...considering this was your lf
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I think the plot of this is very interesting! I would love to find outhow this would end! Please continue it! :)
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 1 . 5/18/2013