Reviews for The Captain Always Takes Command
PrincessPinkamena chapter 2 . 1/12
Spock is probably so cute when he cuddles up! I love this story! LOVE! I agree that him taking a hypo and getting better would be terrible. I love seeing Spock so miserable!
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
I have 2 more chapters to read, but I must say, this is bloody fantastic. I'm not exactly a certified Trekkie yet, but from what I've read about the characters, you hit the nail on the head. Live long and prosper! :)
PrayerGirl chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Cute!
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
great story!
newaunty chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
Thank you, I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing and posting it here for us to enjoy :-)
TheDeductionist chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Love it! Great :D
TheDeductionist chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
There were so many things in this story that I laughed at. Spock almost throwing up on Jim was one of them. Is that mean? Anyha, it was adorably hilarious :D
TheDeductionist chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
This is awesome. This is really awesome. I love it! Can't wait to see what happens :D
TheDeductionist chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
"Set coordinates for ." For what?
"No shit, Sherlock!" LOVE IT!
Ah, fun.
TheDeductionist chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Ah, mega cute! Love it :D
TheDeductionist chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
YES! You make me happy :D Can't wait to see what's gonna happen. This was a fun chapter.
TheDeductionist chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
YAAY! You just dismissed what I really didn't want to happen, and are giving me lot's of what I love the most! You're incredible!
TheDeductionist chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Words cannot describe how much I am enjoying this :D
TheDeductionist chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
What's TLC? This should be interesting. I am also very knew to the Star Trek universe. I recently watches S1 Ep24 (Doesn't help matters that I missed the first 14 episodes, and I don't know how many there are). All my knowledge comes from Wiki.
Love this :D Really can't wait to see what happens!
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 8/8/2013