Reviews for Count the Cost
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh man... I really like how you worked in the doctor who quote. it really lent a severe tone to this one-shot and I loved it! :)
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
that was so sad! the Baby! Poor Jim! Poor Spock! -cry-
PenNameless1994 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I'm sure someone else has already told you (or you intuited) that this poem does not originate from Doctor Who. I can't remember who wrote it at the moment, and the internet is flooded with Doctor Who references now. It's a shame. Before now, you could just search the lines and find it.
Anyway, this is really excellent work! Good job. Sad, but I totally approve of this use of the poem (which is sad anyway. Why did I use "but?").
Aralas Baggins chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Love the doctor who basis. Feels!
Sora-chan120 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Love it...
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Saw the movie last night with my friends and I umm almost cried when James died, but I got to say watching Spock beat Khan's ass made me really happy. Also am I the only one who was noticing the Spirkiness that was flowing through out this movie. Anyway Star Trek got a ten out of ten from me. Wonderful story write more. Ciao.
TheDominatrixIrene chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh my god... This was just amazing... You captured everything so well and then that final quote from Doctor Who just brought everything together... Well done!