Reviews for Pay It Forward
Krysstinia chapter 1 . 1/24
This was a great beginning, but you can't leave it here. I'm looking forward to more. I loved the way you blended both worlds and kept everyone in character.
LoveableOkie chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
So... Dean is giving up hunting? That's sad.
imstillaliveafterall chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This was just awesome! I know you wrote this like 2 years ago but if you ever get the inspiration to come back to it, know that I'd love to read more! This was just an amazing AU of the first season and I'd love to see where you could go with it!
Huanted Darkling chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I love this fic I can't wait for more I've been looking for a fic like this for a while ur awesome
ODD-YAOI-FANBOY chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Why has this not been continued!? it's like... SERIOUSLY AWESOME! WHERE'S THE CLINTxDEAN?!
Jazzysauce chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
WOW. I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH. I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS TOO MUCH! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING, TELL ME YOU'RE EITHER CONTINUING THIS OR SOMETHING. PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEE!
Anake14 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I like the idea and honestly can't wait to read more! I would have reviewed the first time I read it but my phone was being testy and then lost the story. Feel happy that I found it again...especially after the day I just had. You're story made me smile. )
gediel chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Hi. I'm not sure you heard about me but i'm G.D.L. and i got to tell you i like this fanfic...A lot.
Its one of the most well verse and cannon divergence fic of all decade.
But ive notice that you haven't updated inlike a year now and its really a shame to let this amazing written series go to waste.
There alot of good fanfic being put in a trash bean because it was abandoned by the author.
Please update...
Kallizakat chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Fantastic start. I love Dean angst. Next, I hope for Sam guilt. Well, maybe not next. But what about the wendigo? And all the other hunts Sam and Dean had in the first season? And Dean's fear of flying? I totally think he should drag Natasha out hunting as part of his six months of being watched.

Looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Dude please keep writing these, it's actually interesting!
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
NO! DONT LET THIS STORY GO TO WASTE! THIS IS AWESOME! Please today soon :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Amazing I need more
The One Who Is All chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I really enjoyed this, will there be any sequels or other chapters?
nekoNRFG chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hey. Hey, no. There should be more Pay It Forward! What the heck happened? It's been almost a year. More please?
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I have to say, I liked this a lot, LOT more than I was expecting to. I usually don't like it when a main character loses so much of their canon's timeline, if you understand what I mean, such as Dean joining the Avengers instead of what happens in the show. However, the way you set up the relationships between Natasha and Dean, Natasha and Coulson, and Dean and Coulson. They were all very real; there was no faked affection, and everyone was in-character.

The situation was also handled well. It would have been easy to side against SHIELD since Dean was basically forced to join, but with how much Coulson genuinely seemed to want to help Dean like he did Clint, as well as using SPN's timeline to put Dean in a position where he might consider joining as the best option for him, I really liked everything that went down. The parallels between Deanand Clint also helped to shape a connection.

All that being said, there's one issue I have that's probably exclusive to myself, but kind of big. I honestly don't think this should be a romance, at least not yet. I have nothing against the pairing or romance, but the way you've built things so far seems much more fitting for the friendship/family genre. Also, since Dean's character values family so much, I can see him attaching to Coulson and his fellow agents in this way.

Anyway, I'm not sure what relevance this review will have, since it's been nearly a year since this was posted. If you ever do continue, I'd be more than happy to continue reading and see what you have in store, whether it remains romance or not.

Hoping to see this story again,
WG23