Reviews for Pay It Forward
N0hA chapter 1 . 9/2
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
shiningsilverwolf chapter 1 . 6/9
This is fantastic, please update soon!
artimismoon95 chapter 1 . 4/20
No! You bastard, why would you ever stop writing more of this. Just think of John's reaction in a year when his son is a fully fledged suit! And Sam.
dany1114 chapter 1 . 3/21
Please continue this! Its awesome! All characaters stayed in character an d the idea is great. I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you write another chapter.
Keep up the good work!
BunnyBear27 chapter 1 . 2/25
I thought it was awesome. Though I kinda think it's weird he wasn't thinking about his car when he was asking for things before signed the contract. Or is it because it used to be his fathers? Well can't wait to read what happens next. Thanks for writing this awesome story!
Krysstinia chapter 1 . 1/24
This was a great beginning, but you can't leave it here. I'm looking forward to more. I loved the way you blended both worlds and kept everyone in character.
LoveableOkie chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
So... Dean is giving up hunting? That's sad.
imstillaliveafterall chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This was just awesome! I know you wrote this like 2 years ago but if you ever get the inspiration to come back to it, know that I'd love to read more! This was just an amazing AU of the first season and I'd love to see where you could go with it!
Huanted Darkling chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I love this fic I can't wait for more I've been looking for a fic like this for a while ur awesome
ODD-YAOI-FANBOY chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Why has this not been continued!? it's like... SERIOUSLY AWESOME! WHERE'S THE CLINTxDEAN?!
Jazzysauce chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
WOW. I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH. I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS TOO MUCH! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING, TELL ME YOU'RE EITHER CONTINUING THIS OR SOMETHING. PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEE!
Anake14 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I like the idea and honestly can't wait to read more! I would have reviewed the first time I read it but my phone was being testy and then lost the story. Feel happy that I found it again...especially after the day I just had. You're story made me smile. )
gediel chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Hi. I'm not sure you heard about me but i'm G.D.L. and i got to tell you i like this fanfic...A lot.
Its one of the most well verse and cannon divergence fic of all decade.
But ive notice that you haven't updated inlike a year now and its really a shame to let this amazing written series go to waste.
There alot of good fanfic being put in a trash bean because it was abandoned by the author.
Please update...
Kallizakat chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Fantastic start. I love Dean angst. Next, I hope for Sam guilt. Well, maybe not next. But what about the wendigo? And all the other hunts Sam and Dean had in the first season? And Dean's fear of flying? I totally think he should drag Natasha out hunting as part of his six months of being watched.

Looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Dude please keep writing these, it's actually interesting!