Reviews for Generation of Babies
PLS UPDATE SOON I CAN NOT WAIT ANY LONGER
Kiki chapter 6 . 1/3/2017
Pls update soon
Kiki chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
This entire story is amazing keep on writing. I can tell by how you described Kuroko's age that he was three, but please tell us the ages of other characters. Other than that I am excited to see how this story unfolds.
dannylene chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
oohhh so kawaii techan peed in the living room...i know that other find it disgusting but for me it's cute and kinda funny oohh and please continue writing it please (puppy dog eyes and a pout.)
dopaomine chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
freaking love this. ABSOLUTELY. FUCKING. LOVE. THIS. update please!
stephii chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
pls update waiting 4 the end... cute btw and awesome work!O(_)O(3)
thefictionfreak chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Please please please update more! I really like this adorable story :)
uniquemangalover chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
AWESOME!
usei chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
AHAHAHAHHAHA! THIS CHAP IS HILARIOUS!
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING UNTIL NOW!
specially this parts :
"Anyways, what's this little one's name?" She asked and gave Tetsuya's cheek a little pinch.

"Uhm…name? Oh, uh Billy. Yes, that's his name. Billy."

"Billy, huh. Is he foreign?"

"Yes! Yes, he's from…um…Peru. Doesn't speak a single word of Japanese. Actually, he can't speak a single word at all. Only knows baby talk. Isn't that right, Billy-chan?" I asked and gave his blue hair a pat.

"Gwub gwub bloooo." Kuroko blubbered in his attempt at baby talk.

WAHAHAHAHA! KUROKO IS BILLY! he's from peru! talked like a baby!
where that idea came from?! so funny!

well, that's all for my review this time.
see you next chapter! *hey, you didn't PM me! have you forget it? AHAHAHA! but it's okay!* keep the good work!
Resya018 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
This is a very funny chapter! However, there're some mistakes here I guess... first, you should've use yen instead dollars and Kise lives with his two older sisters which one of them brought him to modeling (read wiki)
Madin456 chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
You finally updaaaated! :D

When you described Midorima as the "broccoli-coloured boy", I imagined him with green skin. Like an alien. Now Akashi... Because choosing between a bag of chips and chocolate is totally the hardest decision of the Captain of the Teiko basketball team's life. Uh huh.

Billy! Hahahaha! I can't believe Kuroko's "cousin" is named Billy. XD I actually have a friend named Billy. Who is the exact opposite of Kuroko... And yes, Kirina! Keep stealing Kise's money! XD

I think I should give you a proper review... I was jumping all over the place with this one. :/ BUT, to make up for it, I will make sure to nag you so that you update. :D (I'm such a nice friend.)
x10TIMEx chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Haha, let this be lesson for all. Do not take the GoM shopping for groceries with you unless you want to go bankrupt. XD Love this chapter, can't wait for the next one. X)
Devilish-S chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Pls update soon! This the most cutest story ever!
hlflores chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
lol i love this fic keep going
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »