Reviews for Devoted
P.s. I can't find dedicated. ..
:D loved it! Now on to dedicated :)
unsanctuaire chapter 95 . 2/17
Whoo! i finally finished your lovely story! I loved all the sex scenes and the love between Dean and Castiel. And especially the kids were fun to read!
Michelle chapter 95 . 1/10
I just wanted to say that this threequel is amazing. The whole series is absolutely phenomenal. In my opinion, this would rival Twist & Shout. But it has a happier ending XD
wiiblack chapter 67 . 10/18/2014
-_-
Whoa chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
Using the term racist is wrong for this type of story , racism is toward different races of human not for different species
JuniorWoofles chapter 95 . 9/7/2014
Wow! I can't believe this is over. This is the longest fanfic I've ever read and it's even longer with the first two parts. Congratulations I guess on having written such an amazing and popular series.
JuniorWoofles chapter 94 . 9/7/2014
Yay! Lily's having a baby, Adrian got married, Noah graduated and Issac has finally found someone perfect for him. Can't believe this is nearly over
JuniorWoofles chapter 93 . 9/7/2014
Ah Issac, how I shall miss your comments when this is over
JuniorWoofles chapter 92 . 9/7/2014
So cute as always. The ages become more confusing the more people there are but I love the chapters with a big family. And the plural of Moose is still moose.
JuniorWoofles chapter 91 . 9/7/2014
So happy that Issac got a job! Whoop!
But Poor poor Lily! I feel so sorry for her and Tony but I hope it'll get better. And fuck that doctor! And the government too while we're at it!
JuniorWoofles chapter 90 . 9/7/2014
So cute. I love when the little little babies are around but I feel sorry for Issac and hope things go his way soon
JuniorWoofles chapter 89 . 9/7/2014
What a bitch! Poor Lily. Other than that I loved the family time and the smut.
And I'm not trying to say anything against you or your beta but some of the last few chapters haven't been as thoroughly proofed as the beginning of this story
(And I timed myself and realised that it's taken me about 25 minutes to read an average chapter.)
JuniorWoofles chapter 88 . 9/7/2014
Nice to see them all bonding. That alpha guy is a jerk though
JuniorWoofles chapter 87 . 9/6/2014
Hurray for bringing back both Kevin and Missouri. That was a happy surprise. Still annoys me how she was only in one episode when she was so amazing
1,684 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »