Reviews for Devoted
Ravensflight2567 chapter 67 . 12/22/2016
I love this story so much. It's really awesome XD
also I've been reading multiple destiel fanfictions today and I swear this is the 7th time I've heard (or read..) the words "chick flick moment" coming out of Dean's mouth XD
DystrVction chapter 95 . 10/22/2016
Fantastic story, although the epilogue is quite saddening with just how large a time skip.
SinisterScythe chapter 95 . 4/9/2016
This story is just...incredible, This is only 700k word story that I read from beginning to end along with the first two book. It took me three week to reach here, writing review. I loved seeing everyone grow up with age and experience. You somehow captured my eyes into this ethereal tale with all important lessons into one amazing story, I still can't stop thinking about the kids even when I am not reading. Thank you for not giving up on story when many other did, it was worth it in the end. 3 (Planning to reread)
TurtleBells chapter 73 . 4/5/2016
YAYYYYYYYY I WANTED JAYDEN TO BE CONNER SO BADLY THANK YOU
Carsyn Herondale chapter 32 . 12/11/2015
"Why doesn't Eden go into heat?" Oh my gosh, Adrian. This is so cute.
blve chapter 32 . 6/25/2015
I'M TORN BETWEEN SHIPPING EDEN/JASON AND EDEN/CARTER HELP
blve chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
I love this whole series so far, and I apologize for not reviewing sooner to praise you, but one thing has been bothering me throughout the whole chapter. A move-in ready, large house with seven good-sized bedrooms and a complete master bedroom with an ensuite? That's worth, at the least, 950 000, and if it's really good (mansion sized), then 1.3 million. Not to mention how it has an actual backyard and a lawn, adding to the house value. With a house and family that big, they'll need a lot of storage space and closet space, and unless the main parts of the house are open concept, that kind of space just can't exist within a budget of 500 000. What's realistic for that max budget is four bedrooms, three bathrooms, one complete master suite, a kitchen, a living room, and possibly a basement. If lucky, one can get a garage as well.

I honestly love this whole story, and you're doing great! I look forward to reading the rest (there are some spelling mistakes every now and then, but that's okay. Everybody makes those.).
XxHardcoreXShipperxX chapter 95 . 5/28/2015
What a great story! I started to cry when Noah left to go to college.. You are a great writer!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
This chapter was Hilarious! You're an amzing writer, omg... ;-; I'm in love with your story
Guest chapter 95 . 2/28/2015
P.s. I can't find dedicated. ..
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
:D loved it! Now on to dedicated :)
unsanctuaire chapter 95 . 2/17/2015
Whoo! i finally finished your lovely story! I loved all the sex scenes and the love between Dean and Castiel. And especially the kids were fun to read!
Michelle chapter 95 . 1/10/2015
I just wanted to say that this threequel is amazing. The whole series is absolutely phenomenal. In my opinion, this would rival Twist & Shout. But it has a happier ending XD
wiiblack chapter 67 . 10/18/2014
-_-
Whoa chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
Using the term racist is wrong for this type of story , racism is toward different races of human not for different species
1,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »