Reviews for Devoted
thelegendofamy chapter 32 . 6/25
I'M TORN BETWEEN SHIPPING EDEN/JASON AND EDEN/CARTER HELP
thelegendofamy chapter 10 . 6/24
I love this whole series so far, and I apologize for not reviewing sooner to praise you, but one thing has been bothering me throughout the whole chapter. A move-in ready, large house with seven good-sized bedrooms and a complete master bedroom with an ensuite? That's worth, at the least, 950 000, and if it's really good (mansion sized), then 1.3 million. Not to mention how it has an actual backyard and a lawn, adding to the house value. With a house and family that big, they'll need a lot of storage space and closet space, and unless the main parts of the house are open concept, that kind of space just can't exist within a budget of 500 000. What's realistic for that max budget is four bedrooms, three bathrooms, one complete master suite, a kitchen, a living room, and possibly a basement. If lucky, one can get a garage as well.

I honestly love this whole story, and you're doing great! I look forward to reading the rest (there are some spelling mistakes every now and then, but that's okay. Everybody makes those.).
BlueFluffyUnicorn chapter 95 . 5/28
What a great story! I started to cry when Noah left to go to college.. You are a great writer!
This chapter was Hilarious! You're an amzing writer, omg... ;-; I'm in love with your story
P.s. I can't find dedicated. ..
:D loved it! Now on to dedicated :)
unsanctuaire chapter 95 . 2/17
Whoo! i finally finished your lovely story! I loved all the sex scenes and the love between Dean and Castiel. And especially the kids were fun to read!
Michelle chapter 95 . 1/10
I just wanted to say that this threequel is amazing. The whole series is absolutely phenomenal. In my opinion, this would rival Twist & Shout. But it has a happier ending XD
wiiblack chapter 67 . 10/18/2014
-_-
Whoa chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
Using the term racist is wrong for this type of story , racism is toward different races of human not for different species
JuniorWoofles chapter 95 . 9/7/2014
Wow! I can't believe this is over. This is the longest fanfic I've ever read and it's even longer with the first two parts. Congratulations I guess on having written such an amazing and popular series.
JuniorWoofles chapter 94 . 9/7/2014
Yay! Lily's having a baby, Adrian got married, Noah graduated and Issac has finally found someone perfect for him. Can't believe this is nearly over
JuniorWoofles chapter 93 . 9/7/2014
Ah Issac, how I shall miss your comments when this is over
JuniorWoofles chapter 92 . 9/7/2014
So cute as always. The ages become more confusing the more people there are but I love the chapters with a big family. And the plural of Moose is still moose.
JuniorWoofles chapter 91 . 9/7/2014
So happy that Issac got a job! Whoop!
But Poor poor Lily! I feel so sorry for her and Tony but I hope it'll get better. And fuck that doctor! And the government too while we're at it!
1,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »