Reviews for Please Come Home
ArtificialThoughts chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Ahh my feels.
This was so tragically wonderful.
Ever consider a sequel? Like, when Finland gets better? I kinda wish to see the aftermath..
But this was well written. Sweden's thoughts were very in character. Great fic :)
Alys Blanchefleur chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I'm crying.
Like, legit crying.
*whispers* You beautiful, sadistic, talented person you.
*whispers even quieter* I love you.
R. K. Iris chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wow...this is really, really emotional...I really can't say anything, it's really amazing.
I think I'm going to go and cry now. This is beautiful.

R. K. Iris. (T-T)
hush a deathful lullaby chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
this is too sweet! !
TooLazyToMakeANameGetOverIt chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was very awesome. AWESOME.
I cried. I hate to admit this but the awesome Julia cried.
SuperSkylar chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This... This is the sweetest, saddest, and by far, the best story I have ever read. The fluffiness of the beginning is washed away by the tragedy of death, and returned by the miracle of life. This is why I love Hetalia. It introduces you to so many different things. This time being an amazing story, by an amazing author, in which I am never to forget.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Fine fic, but I got the impression they weren't in north america since Tino had to fly over the atlantic to go to school there (I got the impression they're somewhere in a nordic country), and with that there are two minor things that are a little off in the fic: they don't celebrate thanksgiving everywhere (not in the nordics) and 'praying for the victims' are not common and is not said on tv, they'd more likely say something like "keeping them in our thoughts" - and it's not common (again, in the nordics).
DancingOnRainbow chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
What a heartwarming story ;v; I love how Berwald became a great help for Tino's parents, though I wonder about absence of his own parents - were they not close to their son, to help him in his grieving? I'd love to see this story from Tino's POV too, how he felt in America, how he managed to survive on the island on his own :)
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
damagedAxion chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Damn. That's all I can say really, This ... is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
VTPfirewolf137 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013