Reviews for The Power of the Mind REWRITE
Amelia Claw chapter 12 . 11/12
I love this story! I hope you update it soon!
monbade chapter 11 . 9/2
planning any more?
lipasnape chapter 1 . 8/26
In addition to what I wrote after Chapter 12, you might remember the portraits of the founders and their possible introduction into the present school, adding to the inevitable change of the wizarding world that Harry and Daphne already have in the works.
Also, what Sirius did to make Albus return what he stole from Harry must be worth a chapter at least.
lipasnape chapter 12 . 8/26
Sorry to see you gave up on this story. I read this one and the additional chapters in the original, hoping you had an ending there. You have excellent setting for a great story here.
1. The infrastructure the youngsters have already created is very promising about the changes in the wizarding world, both communicationwise and about Quidditch.
2. Albus is dead and the Horcruxes all but located, so the Voldemort story is bound to be different and thus interesting.
3. With marriage and Potter Manor already in the works, you can save yourself the trouble of teenage angst and move towards public actions, including relationships with other people. Fallout with Hermione and Ron are barely touched and promise an interesting sideline.
Not that I hope for anything after three years, but just in case you do remember your old interest, I will check the "follow story" box.
KitkatMoon chapter 12 . 8/18
Cool story
vakinolayomide chapter 12 . 7/14
You are writing a great story hear but it has been since you have last updated it. I just want to ask if you are still interested in the story and that you should please continue to upload if you are. the story is wonderful
YOU. MUST. ADD chapter 12 . 6/22
MORE PLEASE!
shivram970 chapter 12 . 4/5
Awesome story
lokyyt chapter 12 . 3/2
more please keep typing and please reply
This is a fantastic story, I love it! Please don't let it go!
GL chapter 5 . 1/4
lol...that was crap...time for another rewrite...sorry that's as constructive as i can be about this chapter...
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
More chapters please? Are you going to continue on making out to 29 chapters like your original story?
snowyassas1n chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
rather amazing story here would like for you to keep it going
monbade chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
guess the rewrite died
MayAnny chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
Now, I like this story, I really do. But you should at least add 'bashing' to the summary. I mean, I don't mind Evil!Dumbledore, really, but I absolutely hate bashing. It's often childish, and I feel like the bashed characters are being forced to be assholes by the author, and this story is no exception.

I actually feel bad for Hermione and Ron (even if I don't really like Ron that much), because I see how a normal human being, and more importantly those characters, would actually feel about being treated like that. They're being forced to be insufferable jerks, but that's OOC, and that kinda hurts.

I'll keep reading, but I have that slimmer of hope that they'll make up in the future. Even if they don't go back to being friends again, I would like some kind of resolution or closure, instead of this bullying on poor Hermione. And Ron, who I don't really like.