Reviews for The Power of the Mind REWRITE
sexy Seren chapter 9 . 5/30
Interesting
LadyRainDancer chapter 12 . 3/20
I sincerely hope that you continue this story, it is absolutely wonderful, and I am sad that I've reached the end... Hope you update this someday soon, LadyRain
Saissa chapter 12 . 3/4
Typical. You got bored writing the rewrite and now it has been abandoned - just like the original was abandoned. The storyline was interesting. Just a pity that neither the original nor the rewrite were ever completed.
Niknakkitkat chapter 12 . 2/13
this is so fucking cool man i love it
Georgie76 chapter 4 . 1/28
v
ArielSakura chapter 12 . 1/22
Omg please update!?, I'm in love with this story! You my dear author have made a thoroughly captivating story.
TheRainyAbe chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
It's really well written. Your command of the language is making this such an enjoyable read!
Amelia Claw chapter 12 . 11/12/2016
I love this story! I hope you update it soon!
monbade chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
planning any more?
lipasnape chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
In addition to what I wrote after Chapter 12, you might remember the portraits of the founders and their possible introduction into the present school, adding to the inevitable change of the wizarding world that Harry and Daphne already have in the works.
Also, what Sirius did to make Albus return what he stole from Harry must be worth a chapter at least.
lipasnape chapter 12 . 8/26/2016
Sorry to see you gave up on this story. I read this one and the additional chapters in the original, hoping you had an ending there. You have excellent setting for a great story here.
1. The infrastructure the youngsters have already created is very promising about the changes in the wizarding world, both communicationwise and about Quidditch.
2. Albus is dead and the Horcruxes all but located, so the Voldemort story is bound to be different and thus interesting.
3. With marriage and Potter Manor already in the works, you can save yourself the trouble of teenage angst and move towards public actions, including relationships with other people. Fallout with Hermione and Ron are barely touched and promise an interesting sideline.
Not that I hope for anything after three years, but just in case you do remember your old interest, I will check the "follow story" box.
KitkatMoon chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
Cool story
vakinolayomide chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
You are writing a great story hear but it has been since you have last updated it. I just want to ask if you are still interested in the story and that you should please continue to upload if you are. the story is wonderful
YOU. MUST. ADD chapter 12 . 6/22/2016