Reviews for Harry Potter: Whiskey Accident
korlinki chapter 13 . 2/10
on one side man with his group kill everything that moves with plans to destory world on other other boy think how world will accept his marriage. if this isn't comedy that Monty Python wouldn't ashamed himself I don't know what it is.
dvilleza chapter 15 . 2/3
honestly, what the fuck is going on
LF4Prez chapter 20 . 1/27
Great story, I hope you haven't died so you can complete this gem.
Ooh! This is gonna be fun! :-)
Are going to update soon
Sab8199 chapter 20 . 1/17
Ok I liked it very much practically binge read it but "I am still here" was almost a year ago and the story was published in 2013 that's like 5 years come on please pick up the pace on usual basis I would ask people to just give a conclusion but I like your writing so please.
TheImmortalSlytherin chapter 7 . 1/14
Love the story so far... I'm 75% sure that The Black Family is from French origin, i know House Malfoy does, and the Blacks and Malfoys are close (Blehh) in the family tree... soo. Anyway almost all Purebloods (Yes the Potter House too, i mean, Harry's Great Grandmother was a Black) are Inbred.

The God's Eye chapter 7 . 1/9
I'd like to call bull on one thing: your inclination that The Black's were originally French. I have several reasons but I'm probably over thinking it anyways. One of the most glaring is the fact that Black's surname is well an English word of Germanic origin.
Not to say the Germanic had nothing to do with the Gauls (then time French) but it is quite unlikely that a French clan would have their surname to be in such a language.
Maybe if it was a seemingly bastardized version of a French word or surname but my brain latched unto the fact and wouldn't let go till I wrote this review. Maybe during some point in history, a French guy (or clan) came over and set new roots.

All the same, this is a good story and I'm happy to see it continues for about 13 more chapters.
(PS: I'm open to a PM if you'd like to clear up your inclination but it's a trivial matter)
rishi547 chapter 1 . 1/9
right at the start, I think you mean physiologically instead of physiology
AndySerri chapter 14 . 1/2
Been so long since the last update.

Hope you didn't drop this.
LuluViBritania chapter 10 . 12/21/2017
if he has to take Veritaserum i seriously hope Amelia slips in is Voldermort really back question
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
HAHAHA! This is some good shit, loving it so far. Excellent job on the reactions!
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 5 . 12/14/2017
Survive! He is the reason I hated 5, was dispassionate and predicted dumbledore’s death and loathed 7
brennan.mholmich chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
I'm not sure if you know this, because obviously no one else on this site does, but you can make someone sound really angry and loud, without filling up our screens with words in all caps. Did you know that? Hmm?
soggy noodle chapter 19 . 11/9/2017
Chapter length is fine where it is and I'm really enjoying how you blend the different facets of your story together.

The internal conversations with Tom I thought were particularly interesting, though I have to say my biggest interest in this story - past the humor - is the interaction between Harry and his two lovely older ladies.

You really know how to write things without stepping all over and into clichés or making things cringeworthy in the romance aspect; it feels rather natural.

In short? I'm loving this fic and I hope you continue to write it, no matter how long I must wait for you to compose new chapters.
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »