Reviews for Harry Potter: Whiskey Accident
TheNabooQueen chapter 12 . 4/18
yo love the fic and I know you have a life but please update, it's been forever.
and one more thing please and I mean please don't add a HP/HG subplot or something, I love Hermione but I can not stand fic's with them as a pair. I don't read them, I don't want to know about them.
Update
vincentiusnatalus chapter 12 . 4/17
writer block?
nice story, btw
Ceith chapter 8 . 4/13
Awesome chapter I couldn't stop reading :)
tied chapter 12 . 4/1
Enjoying the story so far
I hope there will be the inclusion of hermione in this relationship

T
Tersios chapter 1 . 3/23
Great story!
TinaMaki chapter 12 . 3/22
I absolutely love that story!
It's so different! And I will be looking forward to your next update.
MionesBitch chapter 4 . 3/19
I really can't remember if I reviewed any of the other chaps.,but this one definitively deserved special mention. Cheers from MionesBitch ;)
Sandaime Hokage chapter 12 . 3/14
Really enjoying this fic, very well written and looking forward to see where you go with this
Lebensender chapter 5 . 3/12
I'd actually prefer you have his wives or godfather teach him occlumency the proper way over summer and not follow canon which is boring and pointless for fanfiction and have him not go to the dom to begin with. The only reason Harry fell for snake faces ploy was due to Snape mind fucking him without proper instruction and lack of knowledge. If he was properly taught, applied himself to his studies, and knew occlumency he could discern the dom vision as being fake. But if you do follow canon for the dom at least don't kill Sirius. The boy has lost enough. Canon Harry only beat voldie by sheer dumb luck, not any skill, knowledge, or power he possessed. If he is going to stand a chance he needs all the advantages he can get, and say what you will about Sirius, but he must be able to teach Harry something useful.
scottcampbell853 chapter 12 . 3/9
Oh! You really should go on with this story, the potential for havoc with both Narcissa and Amelia can have against 1. Albus 2. Lucius 3. Voldemort 4. Still making Hermione Lady Potter 5. Declaring a blood fued from Lucius against Harry and Narcissa for spreading lies against him 6. Amelia having Harry and a cleared Serius declare a blood fued against Lucius and the House of Gaunt including his followers. With Harry being clueless about gaining everything from the Death Eater's when he beats Voldemort! Maybe adding more mayhem by needing to marry more wives for being the Head of all of those Houses as well! lol! The possibilities are astounding!
OHA chapter 12 . 3/8
Top stuff! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Reapers chapter 12 . 3/10
hmmm i like your take on this style of story i hope to see more of it soon cause its really worth it keep up the good work and don't worry about the haters they don't know what having a life in reality means so keep up at your own pace and dont give up thats the best advice i can give you or else your life becomes dictated by others and you don't want that...

a new fan

Reapers
pratik.mohanta chapter 1 . 3/10
pls update soon
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 12 . 3/9
Very interesting and well written story i am enjoying it immensely and I hope you have time to update soon
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 12 . 3/3