Reviews for Harry Potter: Whiskey Accident
ClaireRiley chapter 14 . 9/4
I'm really enjoying this story :). I really hope nothing happens to Sirius. I feel some foreboding with what Sirius was thinking when talking to the order.
ClaireRiley chapter 20 . 9/3
Update!
Bill Lewis chapter 13 . 8/31
Unless a lake is as massive as one of the Great Lakes, then lakes do not have tides. Therefore, Narcissa loosing a shoe due to the water receding does not make sense.
babiluv22 chapter 20 . 8/27
I hope you write more soon
Lee peacock chapter 20 . 8/20
Please update soon
nickp41 chapter 20 . 8/22
Great story, and longing for an update
The Shadows Mistress chapter 3 . 8/9
funny as hell, brilliant
SwanloveQueen chapter 20 . 8/8
Vite vite ! La suite !
cko2 chapter 20 . 8/6
Intresting story and quite good. I see you made molly kinda of very annoying, but that she kinda does seem that that type sometimes. At dubles is the outright asshole some people make it out as. Ron you pretty much hit on with Draco mom with his reaction.
stevesgaming87 chapter 20 . 8/3
Very good story. I do hope the plot moves along when you start updating again.
MoonBurner chapter 20 . 7/13
No worries, take your time. Goodness knows if I wanted to write a story on top of all the other stuff in my life, I doubt I'd even manage a second chapter.
Thrasher Blew chapter 6 . 7/3
**If you're ever gonna revise this...**

I think it was right about here that i recognized I was gonna have some problems with your story.

It's the bloody bashing. I mean, I've read stories with way more bashing, but honestly, the Evil!Weasley/Evil!Dumbledore/Foolish!Remus(which I sort of agree with but *doubt* Sirius would) makes me struggle. I read a few more chapters, but the humor falls off, and it starts to turn into "Sirius, Narcissa, and Amelia are great, and everyone who isn't is awful."

If that's the story you want to write fine, but it seems OOC to me.

Kudos on the first few chapters. I was dying of laughter.
kivey chapter 20 . 6/29
i certainly hope you come back with a vengeance then after all this is one of my favorite fics.
isaiahbrandon36 chapter 20 . 6/23
I must say i love where youve taken this story hopefully you could introduce some more intimacy. Also you did a good thing with Tom seems like a great mentor for Harry
This story is boring with trash OCs anyway. Your English is also pretty awful. You should let this story die.
1,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »