Reviews for Uninterrupted
Rj chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
Please make another story of amaneXnagisa...
I really love this pairing than shizumaXnagisa...
I beg you...Onegai..
ritzkiaprilia chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
Uwaaa the ending so sweet XD
I loved this story :D
ritzkiaprilia chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
Aww poor Shizuma-sama
but Nagisa/Amane pairing really cute :3
Major Mike Powell III chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Well, well, soldier...

Well...Ok...I guess I'm a glutton for punishment...or a hypocrite...or Hell, maeby even both. But...well...here I am, and...(Shakes his head in dismay) I...actually...liked this. Damn you, Dani-chan! (Shifty Eyes)

This story was fluffy, so very fluffy, quite funny, sweet, and heartwarming and heartwrenching in all the right places.

Of course, the moments I got the most kicks out of probably have to be...Amane telling Nagisa how Kuro kicked her off into a pile of horse sh*t, and Shizuma realizing she lost Nagisa. LOL Oh! And yes, of course, that little mention of Hikari giving up on Amane, herself. XD I gotta admit, I got some sick pleasure from those scenes.

And, well, I gotta admit...I WAS rooting for Amane in this chapter, too. LOL It was sweet of Tamao to root for Amane, too. I guess bluenettes gotta stick up for each other? XD

Still, this tale of love and changes of heart, and a sweet, heartwarming ending was...pretty good.

Again: damn you, Dani-chan. (Pouts)

Great work, Marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
demonartist995 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Okay, well... you're amazing. I've tried to read this many a time in the past, but I couldn't move my heart from Hikari and Amane. I'm glad I finally read it all the way through- you've put another ship in the ocean dear lol. Great job :)
lucifers-nu1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
awwwww that was sooooo sweet 3
i loved the review so cool :) i wish that hppened in the anime
D chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Short but effective :D ! It's not every day a story makes me crack up laughing like that !
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
ERRMAAGERD (:
How cute too cute 3
What's-Yer-Offer chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Never thought I'd ship this as much as I do.
Turbotail88 chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Hey-o! :D

Glad to see you finally got the story done! :D It was awesome, and you can clearly see the development of your writing as the story progressed. You started this story in May (coincidentally on the 18th - the same day you finished it in December!) and you managed to show how your writing evolved as you gained experience. There was definitely loads of improvement, and you have added much more techniques, sentence structure methods and vocabulary to your style than what you had before.

I'll have to agree that the development was quick, but you know, it's fanfiction, and people usually read these for the fluffiness (or is that just me? xD). I can assure you reading this story made me warm, especially at the end :P So cute! xD

My favourite parts of the story would have to be the confrontation at the pool, as well as in the cafeteria, followed by the kiss in the rain. Those struck me as the most passionate and intense scenes, and I could really feel the emotion peeling off of the words.

I also adored Nagisa's clumsiness, I mean, it brought those two together and she's just so adorable :D I haven't watched the series yet, which means I'm obviously spoiling myself, but I don't care - I enjoyed this story, and that's really all that matters :)
alexsmdd chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Thank you for finishing this!
I've loved it sense you wrote the one-shot.
Livay chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
I think it's time for an update!
'cause I wrote a lot in your Bad Dog-Reviewbox I'll keep it short here.
I love that pairing and your story! Of course the pace here isn't that great. But c'mon you wanted to do a oneshot and you were kind enough to continue :)
I don't care if you rush a bit now, but pls don't stop. I want to read it to the end. You know my bad habit by now (If you've read the Bad Dog Review).

Looking forward to updates!
dark-babydragon chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Another great chapter, great now you got me completly hooked...

Now it gets interesting and I can't wait to see how this fragile relationship is developing from now on.
alexsmdd chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Aw Nagisa D:
TheEmmieJade chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Awwww poor Amane and Nagisa! ... But we did need a bit more Drama :) and that just about done it :) Love this story, and everyone wants you to continue it because it's AMAZING and on Fanfiction I don't think anyone has thought about Amane and Nagisa. You have a great vocabulary and a great storyline :) Keep it up!
I'm this story's no.1 fan! I love it sooo much. I check my email everyday 2 see if u came out with a new chapter :)
10/10 byeee