Reviews for Reproduction
Squidtastik chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
Love these stories!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
The Steven Spielberg & George Lucas idea was FANTASTIC! On to the next chapter :)
TimeandSpace98 chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
I love it! And I can't wait for the new one
Spritefyre chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Dkatchliefndydwugusrsigysfjdutdjgu. So fukkkkkkkkkin awesome... Fgdgdjvjv bleeeeeegh! So much fangirling going on here.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Theta is Greek in origin, so is Sigma. They're letters in the Greek alphabet: alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, THETA, iota, kappa, lambda, mu , nu, xi, omicron, pi, rho, SIGMA, tau, upsilon, phi, chi, psi, omega. Just a quick fun fact. Loved the chapter!
silverhawk88 chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
don't mean to be a busy body but I don't see a 50th anniversary story here.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
Whelp, this is going on the list of things I will always cry to when seeing.
My little brony chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
NO!NO!NO! not the raggedy doctor ! WHY in time of the doctor ohmigod tithe scene with Amy saying goodbye I'm like WHY :(
TheGrandTootah chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
I was listening to the series 7 soundtrack while I read this and it made me cry. Beautiful
DarthRushy chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
When did the Second Prof meet Susan?
DarthRushy chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
I was gonna write you an angry "Oi!" for dissing Robert Carlyle til I found out who you were talking about hahaha!
Aeon is cool(I'm a cat person). If only his name wasn't so hard to pronounce...
Is there a flashback for when the Doctor meets Myrna(the Professor's cousin, if I'm not mistaken)?
DarthRushy chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
I'm actually wondering now how the First Doctor ended up so grumpy...
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
I'm sorry it took so long. It's just I was afraid to cry bc of this and I did!
The Sleeping Meerkat chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Elevens final speech always breaks my hearts every single time. Fantastic story.
VioletK chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
Steven Moffat has said in interviews that Time Lords control their aging. That comment River made in ''Let's Kill Hitler'' about bringing the age down was an example of that. So, what must have happened in the special was that the Doctor didn't care anymore and just let himself age.

Can't wait for the new story! Too bad Series 8 starts when it does!