Reviews for Reproduction
Wow, I really loved seeing the Professor in this episode with the Gunslinger, and couldn't help but wonder how her earlier regenerations (9/10 before Gettimg Donna's humanity) would have reacted to him.
Agent L. Seyfried chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
I'm crying so hard right now. My mum must think me mad. You are like my favourite FF author of all time. Seriously, you're amazing and i'm so grateful that I found you. I'm crying even more than when I watched the actual episode. Thank you thank you thank you! Also, I adore the Professor and the Judge and Mac and all the others.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
awesome I loved it truly great work!
Ronin Kenshin chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
very sad always hated and loved this episode love the good twist you put on this great work
alwaystherereading chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
Yesssss I knew it!
alwaystherereading chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
I'm such an emotional wreck after this chapter, poor Professor
Squidtastik chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
Love these stories!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
The Steven Spielberg & George Lucas idea was FANTASTIC! On to the next chapter :)
TimeandSpace98 chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
I love it! And I can't wait for the new one
Spritefyre chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Dkatchliefndydwugusrsigysfjdutdjgu. So fukkkkkkkkkin awesome... Fgdgdjvjv bleeeeeegh! So much fangirling going on here.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Theta is Greek in origin, so is Sigma. They're letters in the Greek alphabet: alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, THETA, iota, kappa, lambda, mu , nu, xi, omicron, pi, rho, SIGMA, tau, upsilon, phi, chi, psi, omega. Just a quick fun fact. Loved the chapter!
silverhawk88 chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
don't mean to be a busy body but I don't see a 50th anniversary story here.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
Whelp, this is going on the list of things I will always cry to when seeing.
My little brony chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
NO!NO!NO! not the raggedy doctor ! WHY in time of the doctor ohmigod tithe scene with Amy saying goodbye I'm like WHY :(
TheGrandTootah chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
I was listening to the series 7 soundtrack while I read this and it made me cry. Beautiful