Reviews for Reproduction
Gammily chapter 4 . 3/8
I loveKeta sm. This chapter is amazing. I always love reading flashbacks
Gammily chapter 3 . 3/7
Keta is too cute I cant
Gammily chapter 2 . 2/25
Poor Prof :(
Gammily chapter 1 . 2/25
Keta cuties!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
Wow, I really loved seeing the Professor in this episode with the Gunslinger, and couldn't help but wonder how her earlier regenerations (9/10 before Gettimg Donna's humanity) would have reacted to him.
MelodramaticDramaQueen chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
I'm crying so hard right now. My mum must think me mad. You are like my favourite FF author of all time. Seriously, you're amazing and i'm so grateful that I found you. I'm crying even more than when I watched the actual episode. Thank you thank you thank you! Also, I adore the Professor and the Judge and Mac and all the others.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
awesome I loved it truly great work!
Ronin Kenshin chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
very sad always hated and loved this episode love the good twist you put on this great work
alwaystherereading chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
Yesssss I knew it!
alwaystherereading chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
I'm such an emotional wreck after this chapter, poor Professor
Squidtastik chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
Love these stories!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
The Steven Spielberg & George Lucas idea was FANTASTIC! On to the next chapter :)
TimeandSpace98 chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
I love it! And I can't wait for the new one
Spritefyre chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Dkatchliefndydwugusrsigysfjdutdjgu. So fukkkkkkkkkin awesome... Fgdgdjvjv bleeeeeegh! So much fangirling going on here.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Theta is Greek in origin, so is Sigma. They're letters in the Greek alphabet: alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, THETA, iota, kappa, lambda, mu , nu, xi, omicron, pi, rho, SIGMA, tau, upsilon, phi, chi, psi, omega. Just a quick fun fact. Loved the chapter!