Reviews for The Limelight
Sinvisigoth chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
I've loved all three stories from beginning to end. Thanks so much for writing them :)
Nienna Perks chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
TASER?! Hahahaha LOVE IT! Smurf and Taser have been the best things :D
Nienna Perks chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Aww I love Smurf!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Nice but someone should have slapped Sif.
Mystic 777 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Ah, poor Smurf. This was a fine end to your series. Loki's musing about a fairytale ending was hilarious. Thanks for taking the time to write and post this!
legolover chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Read your whole series and I thought all of them were fantastic. I'd been wondering why everyone had been pairing Darcy with Loki and I guess you made be a believer in the pairing. Anyways, fantastic job!
Queen of Night chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Phenomenal ending!
Anonymous Mystery Reader chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
You were amazed to find that the story is worth an award?! It's worth, like, THREE. (I couldn't respond while you were writing the story because I had been in the middle of chapter 2 then something came up. Why doesn't life understand we have other things that need our attention too?)
Lady Hannah of Asgard chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
omg its over! i really hope you make more in this i really really really want more. also i just wanted to let you know that your awesome :D
Lady Hannah of Asgard chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
you killed off darcy!? that is so not cool. i mean even im crying. im smileing but crying. why did you kill off darcy?! good story. im hoping shes not really dead . no but i really like this story. :)
scarletwitch0 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Yay! Thank you for a timely update and conclusion. It's been a real pleasure on my part to comment. I look forward to doing the same in the future. i am going to read your TonyxPepper fic as soon as it is placed on line. I am hoping to see more tasertrick drabbles and perhaps an update of this fic with the little tasers and trics in their life! Thanks for the scene with Darcy and Sif. That was hilarious, especially since Super!Darcy could probably kick her butt. She's like a scaled down version of Thor. And I like the code name Taser. It fits. Thanks again for writing this trio of fics despite your busy schedule. I really mean it that I will nominate the 3 stories when the awards come around again. Take care and be well.
jenefaner chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
I enjoyed this; the ending was satisfying :)
scarletwitch0 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
I reread this chapter about five times and each time and was able to get so much from each reading. This chapter had me in tears. In fact, I was getting a pedicure and was silently weeping in the chair, trying to discreetly wipe my eyes. The way you wrote Loki's breakdown was so epic, that I felt his pain. The interactions with Thor, Frigga, Odin, Jane, and others were so real. I even wanted to choke Sif myself (I hope there will be some interaction between Darcy and Sif when Darcy learns of her dissing Loki-Mhahahaha). And the interaction with Smurf and Darcy was so heartwrenching. This is one of the scenes that I cried because like Darcy, I'll miss Smurf too, even though some part of him lives on in Darcy. And now, Super Darcy! Is she going to be like the Wolverine? I know the metal is probably not adamantium because it is the same metal as the Tesseract. Loki is so going to be the ultimate Mother Hen, and probably Frigga and to some extent, Jane, too. I can't wait for the epilogue. And, you did hint about other stories, pressure (smile). Also, it's been a real pleasure to comment on this story and bounce my opinion back and forth and be acknowledged. Thanks a million! I'm throwing you a virtual hug!
lwolf chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Your story is great glad Loki got her back. Will we find out what her change is and will there be a dubble wedding.
Queen of Night chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
I love this storyline so much it's almost creepy! Does it really have to end?!