Reviews for Cuffs
Edward is weird chapter 11 . 1/25
What's with him want to stick foreign objects in her? I mean I get a dildo and objects made for play but a brush handle and now a riding crop handle that shit would make her sore as hell.
EmmettRose chapter 18 . 1/25
Had to be the Dom even on her special night what a douchebag
EmmettRose chapter 17 . 1/25
wow almost lovemaking
EmmettRose chapter 16 . 1/25
Wow. an Edward not see what is going on here isn't love? He is controlling her. Her thoughts, her words her body never letting her be herself. An 2 times without birth control no pulling out isn't birth control. He's even taking her choice of being prepared to be a parent.
EmmettRose chapter 15 . 1/25
Edward s a douchbag thinks he has to be in control 24/7 how real is that if you love someone you want them to be themselves sometime. How the hel is Bella supposed to know if she loves him? How can she thinks he loves her? He doesn't know her.
EmmettRose chapter 14 . 1/25
So I am wondering if he collared any other subs?
EmmettRose chapter 13 . 1/25
Yes, he is an asshole she wasn't giving him her trust she just didn't want to get his displeasure. To do that to her with her family there knowing how she felt.
EmmettRose chapter 12 . 1/25
I really hate he expects her to be in sub role 24/7
EmmettRose chapter 11 . 1/25
Ugh I hope he feels like of dick for taunting her about leaving now. Poor Bella feeling so unloved by the people who should love her most. Finally he makes it about her afterward taking care of her for humbling herself to him. And He should know pulling out doesn't always work :0
EmmettRose chapter 7 . 1/25
Oops, that was supposed to be a 2 in previous statement though I do like that he is asking for feedback this time.
EmmettRose chapter 6 . 1/25
Wow. I thought it so rude of him for doing that the first time no preparing her with it being a 0 on her list.
Aggie94 chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
Brilliant. Happy mom showed up at the end.
TinaF chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
Fantastic! One of my favorites and loved every chapter! Thank you.
tululah chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Thank you for an entertaining fic.
musicnlyrics chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
I'm really glad I found this. I have an account, but I'm a tad too lazy to sign in. :)

Thanks for sharing.