Reviews for nine2five 1,18 Liar Liar
fezzywhigg chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Another great episode with so many twists and turns! The Eve Shaw reveal. Man I didn't see that coming. I'm looking forward to see how she knows it was Sarah that shot her. Thanks so much for this story.
Molotov chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Wait, laudanol...did I miss something? When did that make an appearance? I might've missed it. I did read a lot, and I eventually got sleepy so I coukda missed it...
Molotov chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I can safely say I've no idea what is happening anymore (and I mean that in the positive).
Molotov chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Poor ol' Chuck cain't catch no breaks.
resaw chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Whoa! That's a twist!
resaw chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Tense story. I'm not following your "Hans Gruber, eat your heart out" reference in your author's note, though... On to the next chapter!
resaw chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Yes, they are in motion. Exciting developments and interesting bits of subterfuge going on! I like the Manoosh-Orion-Beckman triangle in particular.
resaw chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
So, is Justin the same CIA-Ring double agent as in the TV series? I'm assuming yes, but he is clearly trying to present a positive, legitimate, government-sanctioned spin to his actions, which is what Justin did in the TV series, too.

So, it seems that The Ring gave Shaw Carmichael's personality but now Shaw has reasserted his personality and drive to avenge his wife's death at Sarah's hand. I like this storyline. It is an interesting and creative twist on the series.
PeterOinNYC chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
While I haven't reviewed this one, don't think I've missed an update. It was a great episode that put a lot of plates spinning in the air. I surmised you'd be doing that from the beginning and just sat back to watch which ones would go up, how the actions would change moving forward and what would still be spinning at the end. Very impressive. I like all the twists from Eve, through the janitors, to Carina being the unwitting foil for Orion, to Sarah & Ellie being captured and recaptured. And now we head into Ring - and the big payoff. Actually, that should be plural, because we still need the Sarah/Chuck payoff that you set up so well - what, two episodes ago?

Please don't take to long - those plates can only stay up there so long.
garnetflint chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
No one is ever completely dead in the CHUCKverse! I have to admit though I will need to go back and go over who the Lensmen are (for the time being I will think of them as red-shirts and leave it at that). I also have to wonder about Leader's ability to out-think Sarah (nice end scene by the way).
You have a very entertaining season going here. I am at least somewhat sorry to see the cycle coming to a close. It has been, and is, a pleasure to read your work.
KryptonitePoison chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Woah dude! Eve Shaw is leader? You got me there. Awesome! Poor Ellie & Sarah, got captured again. But where is Chuck? Is he where Ellie & Sarah are? Is he going to come to the rescue? Thanks for the story buddy.
Wolfeschatten chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I like it.. A little confusing, but I like it. Why do you keep calling Shaw Carmichael?
grandetiopaco chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Oh yes is right. Always felt we should have had more of who Eve Shaw was.
My Name chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Okay, so I've just read this fic and it's really good! I love your writing style! :)
But.. (Sorry:3)
You have to many things going on at once, you know? It's hard for us readers to keep up, I would just try slowing down the story, that would make it a lot better!
But again, awesome story lovely, hope you update soon! :)
ProjectOrion chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Did not see that one coming! Can't wait to see how this turns out.