Reviews for When You Turn Black
Woah...intense...but awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I honestly love how satisfying the ending to this ending is. I also love how Natsu was telling Lucy to close her eyes so she couldn't watch him become a 'monster'. This one shot was sweet in a dark and gory way and so fulfilling that I absolutely adore it
shigemi-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
i like it
Twishadowhunter chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Loved that
Mille XD chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This is so dark but I really really love it
FutureMage chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Every time I read it, it just gets better and better. Thank you for your creativity! I love this story!
FutureMage chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I would love to go on about how amazing that story is and write a whole essay but I am to lazy. So will at least say a few things. One, best one-shot I have ever read. And two, where did you come up with that because it was truly amazing and beautiful and down right the most romantic scene I like all of Fairy Tail centered around Natsu and Lucy. Thank you so much for that story. It makes my day every time I read it. It will forever be remembered by me.
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
YAY! He got what he deserved! Go NaLu! Thanks for writing!
-kitty .
Demon-Art-Lover1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
wow. just wow 0.o still good though
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I dont feel afraid of Natsu at all.. That was perfect I would want someone to do that for me if i was in Lucy's place... yeah I am a sadistic bitch soo what?XD
chokecherries chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I...you...WOW. It was gory, but beautiful at the same time. Oh my...I never thought I'd be putting those two things together...but lovely job, Paradise-chan!
Random Visitor Girl chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
It was gorey but absolutely beautiful... I loved it :DD
Absolutefiction chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Too lazy too log in...but had to say 'awww true love'. haha Found the time during my travels to read some of the piling notifications in my inbox and saw your name. I'll be back up and running with fan fiction late June me thinks but just wanted to say I loved this one. :)
...but can't wait for another Let Me In update too. ;)
LadyMercenary chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Well, I'm guessing Natsu is clearly satisfied with beating and killing the guy that had hurt Lucy- *cough* I mean HIS Lucy. Sorry on that ;) And honestly, although this was a bit gruesome, I think the guy that hurt Lucy deserved it, for whatever Lucy did or didn't do. And thank god that at the last possible moment, Natsu comes in like the hero he is.

What's really ironic is that I am listening to the Disney Pandora station (don't know why, just in the mood for the old time classics of my childhood)

:))))

Loved this so much! And yes, I'm working on the next chapter of Diner Girl. Get ready for some comic relief! XDDD

LuckyLifeSmile