Reviews for I Can't Escape This Now
dhh chapter 8 . 3/31
This story is too depressing and honestly, kinda bland..
dhh chapter 7 . 3/31
Are you serious it's NOT a John and Sherlock story you're TRYING to pass as S/M?
dhh chapter 5 . 3/31
Heart-breaking and sad and kinda depressing BUT the thing that has me 'thinking' most is, IS this a S/M pairing story? If not, I'd rather not continue.
silverwolf3432 chapter 15 . 3/12
Loved this story!
magentacr chapter 15 . 3/9
:o how did I miss the fact you put another chapter up!? After I asked for it and all. Sorry for the delay.
Anyway, that was a lovely ending... I quite liked the fact you didn't feel the need to go into details about how he was saved, just that he was, and that everything was right again. And the reunion with John... I can imagine it being that the last he saw of Sherlock was being wheeled into an ambulance after he'd shot then tried to save him, unsure if he'd done enough to save and to ashamed to follow and find out, until getting a text from Sherlock to meet him there. And after all the times she'd saved him, he wanted Molly there for him in that moment, like an anchor, having helped him leave his home and being his piece of home while he couldn't be there, now she's his helping him take his last step back. Beautiful.
Kels93 chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
I really really have enjoyed this journey-I've been reading it bit by bit this week and WOW-what an awesome story. Love Sherlock's and Molly's relationship and how you brought everything to a well-rounded ending. So sorry to see it end but I've discovered a new fav! Thanks for writing!
Succi chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
This was a great story, I really enjoyed it - thank you!
AJP910 chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
hello,
I really enjoyed this story, but have one question. I am NOT meaning to be critical, but was there a reason the la t chapter is tow times the same paragraphs? If it wa meant as a device, I am not getting the meaning. Thanks and keep writing,
joan
Grac3 chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Such a sweet ending, but a shame they never got to kiss.
superlc529 chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
Lovely epilogue. The Sherlolly was implied, just as much as on the show. ;) There's potential there that we know is real. This ending is a lot better than how we thought it was going to end before. Sherlock and John reunited with hints of Sherlolly. :)

"She had got him where he needed to be and that was enough for her." - Molly is always so selfless when it comes to Sherlock. Hopefully he'll be able to repay her somehow... he has room for love for her. If he has room for Dog and John, he's definitely got room for Molly.

So jealous of you getting to meet Benedict! That's so cool! Thanks for adding this epilogue, making this story better than before. This addition didn't make me nuts like Moffat's cliffhanger. ;) :P
Brightpath2 chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
Aw . . . that was sweet!
An honestly unexpected and very beautiful update. THANK YOU!

Good luck! I'm very jealous, but hope you have a splendid time! :)

Molly is such a sweetheart :)
The Beautiful Filth chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
GOOD LUCK ON MEETING BENEDICT YOU LUCKY GIRL!

... Okay, now onto the story. I love your idea of the epilogue :D it's hopeful, and brings a new future to the characters that have suffered so much... And you're so, so sly, making all of us think Sherlock died and John practically killed him! Aww, thanks for the lovely reply :D I was a bit lost in the story (must be from the crazy revision for my college exams. Hmph.) but I eventually connected the dots and IT WAS GREAT. SCRATCH THAT, I MEAN BRILLIANT. And ooh, Sherlolly is implied :D

One thing: I think you accidentally pasted this chapter... Twice. As in, the same chapter was repeated in this post c: but that's not the main point. It's an optimistic end to a tragic story, and goodness, it works reeeeeally well! Maybe I should try this some time... Hmm. Thanks for the inspiration Grace!

And take a break from college, go meet Benedict and enjoy the autumn weather in Aus! It's spring in where I am and it's raining bloody cats and dogs :S

-Chris
LadyK1138 chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Not dead, appreciative of Molly, and reunited with John, happy sigh!
Thanks for the extra chapter!
I look forward to reading more of your work!
BabyIWasMadeToBreakYourHeart chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
omg this is not what i expected omfg the feeeeels
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
oh THANK YOU
for a PROPER ending
not that moffat shit you pulled on us xD
(it was great though either way) ;)