Reviews for PAYZ
Hufflepuff Girl 8D chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Good job. You're a great poet!
Lola chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I completely love dis!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
" A whip for an arm,
To bring us pain and harm."
I swear I adored that line!
Rose chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I love poems and I really like this too!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Great! I love a good old Dark Drake poem!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Awe that was really creepy which is great because I really love dark and evil and suspenseful kind of things, just like this! I think with this theme in mind you should defiantly write a dark and spooky story set in gone! It would be great! And please write more soon!
Iffy chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Yay! Slightly Caina ! Pleas !
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Amazingly, wonderfully, stupendously, brilliantly, Amazingly, wonderfully, stupendously, brilliantly, Amazingly, wonderfully, stupendously, brilliantly, Amazingly, wonderfully, stupendously, brilliantly, Amazingly, wonderfully, stupendously, brilliantly, Amazingly, wonderfully, stupendously, brilliantly, Amazingly, wonderfully, stupendously, brilliantly, Amazingly, wonderfully, stupendously, brilliantly, Amazingly, wonderfully, stupendously, brilliantly, Amazingly, wonderfully, stupendously, brilliantly, Amazingly, wonderfully, stupendously, brilliantly, Amazingly, wonderfully, stupendously, brilliantly, Amazingly, wonderfully, stupendously, brilliantly... I COULD GO ON ALL DAY! Basically that was my favourite so far and I swear it sounded professional!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Good;)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Least favourite one so far but only because I don't really like Quinn that much! I still thought it was a great poem tho!
Iffy chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Really SAD! I am a complete and utter Caina shipper and I really want you to do an un-sad one about them in love please! JUST FOR ME!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Oh epic I know exactly who each line was mention to be about and know I'm all proud of my self!
Iffy chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Love the title it's totally swift! It was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Omg I just got into this poem fix and I love it! I accidentally read the last one first and loved it so now I am going back to re- read them! But I loved this and found it pretty funny!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
That was the second best poem yet I loved it all about Drake! You should do more about him it's really great!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »