Reviews for Uzumaki Meister
christopherrhaydon chapter 2 . 9/17
Please update ASAP AWESOME CHAPTER'S. WHEN DOES FEM DEATH THE KID DEBUT? WILL NARUTO REMEMBER HOW HE DID SOUL RESONANCE? WHEN WILL HE FACE CRONA?
ethan.lukkar chapter 2 . 8/21
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
strabimonx chapter 2 . 7/11
nice nya
SPark681 chapter 2 . 1/13
Nice story and Blackstar mets Lee and Gai... (shivers) not a very good thing don't think the elemental nations will survive this meeting anyways keep up the great work!
Marshman101 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
A profacy its always a profecy and I'm suprized star didn't last longer with the green weirdos
chris kidder chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
keep on writing
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
This is a awesome story I think it's funny update ASAP Please
Mr. Sasaki Haise chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Awesome story keep up the good work
XxVokunxX chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Mwhahahahahahahahaahaahahaha take that issei naruto will be the harem king no he will be the HAREM GOD Mwhahahahahahahahaahaahahaha peace out
Soul chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Plz more!plz more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Plz more!
Doctor Psychosis chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
that omake is scarier than any horror story i have ever known! *shudders* blackstar and youth...thats just not right.
Stranger Glass chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Hello there, you are doing a marvelous job on this story, though I do have some girls I want in the harem. They Archne, female Asura, Maria, Yumi, Mizune, Eruka, Mabaa, and female Free. Archne because you don't find many Naruto X Soul Eater fanfictions with Archne falling in love with Naruto and she seems lonely. Female Asura because I have never seen this done before. Maria because most men would run from her because of her temper and Stein doesn't look like the kinda guy you want to start a family with. Yumi because she has never found love in Soul Eater. Mizune, Eruka, and Mabaa because since their Witchs the would be hunted down and never find love. Female Free becauase nobody has never done it before again like a female version of Asura.
Jacob3399 chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Please continue the fanfiction
Madgormley chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Anoter excellent story keep them coming