Reviews for Normal
HaiCas chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
You did an AMAZING job with the characters. I loved this fic.
yeahir chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I'm sorry but I'm gonna go capslock. I NEED TONS MORE OF THIS! I love S7 and I need more of this huhu. I need the fluff. Thank you so much for writing this. Very very looking forward for your next fics! :")
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Olivia chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
So cute!I want more stories like this!
Vast Difference chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I have to admit, I've been doing waaaaay too much lurk-reading around here lately and I need to become a more responsible reviewer again. I've probably ready about 2/3 of your stories, and I love ALL of them! But this one really had me LOL-ing in several places. I especially loved the little rambling narrative that was supposed to be Rachel's explanation of what happened at the hospital after she fell. My daughter is 3 and that's EXACTLY how it would come out of her mouth if something like that happened to her :-P And as always, everyone is very in character... House is the perfect balance of smart-assery and insecurity. Brava!
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Where's the sequel where she gets pregnant, eh?

But oh god, the amount of second hand embarrassment I felt when they were at the mall and bumped into Lucas. I didn't know whether to laugh or cringe at the awkwardness. I love how House brought up the fact that Cuddy was on the pill and all that jazz later on.

House's paternal instincts kicking in when Rachel fell off the monkey bars was literally the greatest and cutest thing about this, other than his overall worry about it being his fault. Such a nice side to see to the man. :p
Lisa 1214 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
aww very sweet story! Loved it.
aligal528 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Excellent story!
Sam chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I LOVED this story :D
I wish there was more :)
Chloe chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Yes I love it
Minkia chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was really good, you should write a sequel about this! well done.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Loved it. House running? I would have loved to see that during the show XD
LauAleja17 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I love this amo esto enserio me gusto muchisimo!
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
And as always, another sweet #Huddy one-shot from you. Totally ignoring the Lucas part & focusing more on House taking care of Rachel. LOL, that was great to imagine and the last Huddy scene here was just an epic one. :)
Alex chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wonderfully written and I want to know what comes next!