Reviews for Tangled Up In You
Karina chapter 1 . 6/16
this is so adorable
DaviesInTheMaking chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
That was beautifully lovely and exactly what I want to happen in the next movie. Braava
Furinfurin chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Four words: This. Is. Killing. Me

And five more words: You. Need. To. Write. More.

Last three words: I. Love. You!
Ziuku chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I loved it from top to bottom. It was so ... delicate! I can't even describe it. You put the words in the perfect order, it was like I could feel the warmness and the love. Everybody loves mornings like these, everybody wishes for mornings like these at least sometime, so it was simply. perfect!
Love it! I'm SO gonna share this ... but before I'm gonna read it one more time ;D
Lima Blues chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
First thing I'm doing in the morning is reading your story, it's great to wake up to this! It's really sweet and cute and tender yet very sexy, exactly as I picture their relationship. You've lit up my day! Loved it xx
FantysmalAdorations chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
How very filled with love! It was absolutely wonderful, deary! Very sensual.
Pandora97 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Awh :) This was so sweet. And nice writing too. I enjoyed it very much.
anime2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
So wonderful...:)
liveanotherslife chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Awww, this is so sweet. I just love them. Great writing, by the way, and good descriptions. :)
Magnus Glitter Bane Alec chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I love it. I love it. I love it a milion times. So beautiful and fluffy. I just love it.
you-and-I-we-have-the-stars chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Very adorable. A sweet and lovely morning scene. Screw Jace and his breakfast, LOL.
tracgyrl chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was so short and sweet and exactly what I needed on a day when I'm overcome with Malec feels. You really conveyed their intimacy well here and I loved the hints of Alec's shyness. Thanks for sharing.