Reviews for There Is Nothing Stronger Than A Mother's Love
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This was very sad but in a twisted way very beautiful.
It was good to read something different. The whole Molly/Arthur relationship was very well-done I must say.
Molly is always strong in the books; it was interesting to see when she broke down.
Charlie is gay? Good to know I wasn’t informed about that :D
It really wasn’t Molly’s fault, she really hasn’t failed her children and it was very sweet how Arthur reassured her.
Keep up the good work!
Alicia :)
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I think you wrote MollyArthur very well. They are a difficult couple to get right sometimes but I think you wrote Arthur especially well. And Molly would be the one to break down and feel like she failed everyone. Fred's death would be particularly hard on her and I think her reaction here is very in character. I love the mentions of everyone, especially Ginny being possessed because I think that was a very traumatic experience for her. Lovely job with this piece :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I think you did a great job characterizing Arthur here - the way he comforts Molly just seems so much like him, and it's really sweet how he reassures her. Spelling and grammar were quite good; I didn't notice any mistakes, apart from the fact that you don't need to capitalize 'War' (If you said 'Second Wizarding War', you should, but 'war' on its own does not need capitalization). Molly's worry about her children does make sense, considering all that the Weasley family has been through, and knowing her motherly personality, I can see her thinking that she was partially responsible for it - or, at least, responsible for not keeping them safe. I think Molly switched emotions just a little too fast at the end, but that's just my opinion. Really nice look at MollyArthur.
Anrheithwyr chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Omi...this was REALLY good, but a sad sort of way, you know? Like, I really enjoyed it, but I enjoyed it because it was sad and I don't know why, but I seem to enjoy making myself read sad thing like this, when I really shouldn't. Anyway, this was really good (should I be expecting less than that from you? No, that would be silly.) and I really enjoyed reading it.
Good job.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my heart
expowriting025 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
yes an actually good Molly/Arthur Fluff fic!