Reviews for Slaughter
abbyissoawesome chapter 23 . 4/12
I'm so glad she's ok. God bless you. Thank you for the story.
Charlie0925 chapter 23 . 2/21
Oh sweetie, I know time has passed since your fiancee posted this message but I still hope that your ok!

Great writing hon, I loved this fic! ;o)
SSGT IronHide chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
Your story is fantastic!(although you do have a tendency to drag my feelings over a bed of glass and hot coals, and yet I find myself enjoying it. masochist?) I hope you get better soon. I'm happy that your alright though, when I read that update and saw "formerly" it kinda scared me! I hope there is no lasting damage. I'll pray for both of you guys.
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
good so far
i like the start
so the fleet made him into an obedient soldier?
i can't see him staying a mindless drone for long
is he immortal?
this is a long time from Harry's time right?
K chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
To Lynne and Jesse I hope u are both well, I hope there is more to this story and u are both in my prayers.
sad sabrin chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
lovely story
suezq chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
hi how are you doing .good i hope cant wait for you to get back into better health .so i can get back to reading your wonderful story and the continuation of thier lives.
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
I LOVE DOOM ! I loved the way that Rock had his ass handed to him. I watch this movie every time I visit my mom in the states. Its on DVD. So I have to dust it off. But by gods...I LOVE IT! *shudders* ok. Fan girl moment over.
EveJHoang chapter 22 . 1/15/2014
Ooooooh, the end is so bloody motherfucking awesome, sorry if you don't like my cursing. I love the little bit of Mpreg in the end, and the last paragraph is as exiting as it is horrible! I LOVE THIS STORY!

I am so going to give this link to my only english reading sister, she'll utterly adore as much as I do (yeah, we're French, so sorry if bits of what I say don't make sense in proper english, I wouldn't know...)

There is so few stories with Khan, well, so few stories in this crossover category, that I feel infinitely glad that you have writen this one... and that you are going to write another! I just momentarily fell in love with you )

Thank you for this fantastic ride, I hope to see more soon!
EveJHoang chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
Aaaaaaaaw, such a good choice Ryry! 3
EveJHoang chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Aw. I love when they're so... feral. LOVE IIIIIT!
Harry Khan chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Keep up the great work!
Ninja Master chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Another great ch!
Ninja Master chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Is Harry going to get that thing out of neck?
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I hope Harry becomes his old self again and won't be controlled anymore.