Reviews for The Many Names of Aragorn
boromir chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I really like this story. I really enjoyed Aragorn and Frodo's talk it was neat that Aragorn didn't mind telling Frodo all that. Please make more stories of Aragorn and Frodo talking about stuff. Please?
ClayAikenLover chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
interesting. very factual and he does have a lot of names that aragorn. and i love the fair legolas. good.
btw this is princess_greenleaf_of_mir only with a different name. as my new name implies i love clay aiken runnerup from the second season of american idol with the hit cd measure of a man, record breaking single "this is the night", american music award and billboard award winner, and has graced the covers of such magizines as t.v guide, teen people, entertainment weekly, guidepost for teens, and most infamous of all rolling stone. now that wasn't really necessary to do but i liked it. and yes i do plan on updating my crappy story one of these days. i kinda lost the notebook though
Swimmingly Yours chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
m... Aragorn...
edgy wedgy chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I see you have prohibited me from reviewing your story. Perhaps you fear I am a hypocrite and may commit a few of the reveewing crimes I talk of. Nevertheless, I am determined to have my say.

Frankly, I think your actions do you no justice because not only does it create more wastage by having me explain that I am harmless and only occasionally do I talk of irrelevent matters in my reviewing, this being one case, but also you have made a bad impression of yourself upon me.

However, I judge a story of ITS qualities and not of its authors and I must say that not only do you write well, the things which you choose to write of are also thoughtful. Very thoughtful, if not a little cryptic, but do correct me if I am wrong.

Having said so, I will now retire (as this is the longest review I have ever given out so feel honoured). *Bows* No hard feelings.
PrincessEilonwy chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I liked it! I was expecting to see more names-all eight or however many he has-but it's good just the way it is. May I suggest "The Many Names of Gandalf"? I can name a few off the top of my head, though I know I'll leave out accents and circumflexes and stuff like that. Hmm. . .Gandalf, Mithrandir, Olorin, Tharkun, the Grey Pilgrin, (Gandalf) Greyhame, the Grey Fool, (Gandalf) Stormcrow. . .you get the idea. You could have some fun with it-comic identity misunderstandings and such.
babee-munky chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Hey, I like it. I haven't gotten a chnge to read any of your other stores yet, unfortunately. I just hope that they're as good as this one ;). Also, since it seems that you have been reading my story, I appreciate the advice and corrections. Let me know if you see anything else that needs to be changed and I will be sure to go back and fix it. Thanks a lot!
Showna EJ chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
very well done. It is certainly about time someone dealt with all his names. It is a writer's bane all these names that he created, but it does certainly keep one on their toes. Thanks for reviewing my story, Littl Shieldmaiden. Your story was very well done and quite an enjoyable read!
DeleteThisAccountPlease0 chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Hiya my friend!

I realised that i never got round to reviewing this! How silly of me! ;) I must congratulate you on your beautiful language! I should be taking notes on your grammer( i mean grammmar!) maybe I can learn something! Is this going to become a story or is it just a single chapter on its own? Just wondering! Anyway I'm just going to check all your other stories and see if i have reviewed them. btw would you like to beta my fic? I forgot to mention this in my last email and i really dont want to bother writing another one!

Luv Sarah xx
leggy-stinks chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Hey Salysha,

This is a really great introduction to Aragorn. I mean, you summed up his character really well in such a little amount of space. Great job! Also, your story flows really well and is such an interesting read! I really enjoyed it! It's really humorous, too. Poor, confused Frodo. Hehe...I would have trouble thinking what to call him, too. ;) Really great fic! You're such a talented writer!

Love,

leggy-stinks :)
The Soup Nazis chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Too...many...names! Very good, by the way. Keep writing.
midnight dystopia chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
first off, it's me, rachel. i changed my nick. *waves*

secondly...the story was good, quite interesting. i like the conversations Aragorn had with Legolas, it was well-fitted and it made him seem less 3-D. also, not many people chose this topic, so points for orginality.

points for it being well-written too; the language was of the correct timeframe too... you don't know how many fics i read with all the modern language infused in...ugh...
Hollie Black chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
i must compliment you on your originality!

i have never seen a fic about the names of Aragorn before, and i am much impressed! i like how you potrayed Aragorn as well (hes my fave, and i freak out whenever any1 butchers his character :) he actied just like he does in books! kudos for that! this is very good, im sad that it only has one chapter though... i must now go on and read some of your other stories, cos theres no more of his one.

great job!

hollie
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Cool. I wish there had been more about Elrond's heart-felt choosing of the name "Estel" (hope) for Aragorn, and perhaps an explanation about "Elessar," but it was good nevertheless. Interesting story.
Arabella Thorne chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Very good!

You re right, out of all the characters in the Fellowship Aragorn and Mithrandir have the most names...and Gandalf has the most simply because he's the oldest...but for a mere mortal, Aragorn has his fair share!

Good story and well-written!