Reviews for His Determination and My Role
Jazzybella chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Yes. No. I can see this happening. Again and again. Well written and well done. You leave me wanting the next scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
WHAT... WAS... THAT?

Ohh, the feels that are bound to result... It's perfect in its brevity o.o
InvisibleInk14 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Perfetc! I can definitely see this happening between the two! . (Except for the IchiIshi part, which I highly doubt will become cannon. It's a shame really. I thank you for including it in there! ;D)

Oh god the anticipation! It's killing me (and everyone else) slowly, I swear it!
sindy chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
aaawww the manga its getting better and better but ishidaa! please be well
baerbelhaddrell chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
My guess is that Bach sent Haschwald to brainwash Uryuu. Bach called him "subject" but also, I dont believe that Uryuu would ever join the Vandenreich voluntarily!

Whatever Tite Kubo has in mind, I think there will be a serious battle between Uryuu and Ichigo one day. I am dreading it. It will be ugly and very emotional. And it will probably affect me more than the dome story.
zfrine chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Then you should write your own version of what would happen :D
Isame Kuroda chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Would you Please write more after the manga had progress far? This story is to promising to be left as compelete. :D

Keep up the Great work!
and please write more!
O.oLizAo.O chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
OHMYGOD I JUST READ THE LATEST CHAPTER! ICHIGO ROCKED MY WORLD WITH THAT FACE, AND I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE URYŪ BETRAYED EVERYONE!

I love how you started the story, by the way.

I STILL THINK URYŪ ISN'T REALLY BAD, IN MY OPINION HE'S JUST GONNA GO "GIN" ON US!

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR OPINION / NEXT CHAPTER,