Reviews for Just a Normal Day in the Tactician's Life: SNAFU
Undead Assassin chapter 5 . 2/4
Take your time. I've seen what new hardware costs and it's not pretty. Besides, for a story like this that has entertained me with quality, not bad jokes it will definitely be worth the wait.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Still one of my favourites.
Ectis chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
That omake, "Pari Passu"... it is giving me ideas.

Ideas that may or may not have Grima taking over the body at the beginning succeed...

...basing off of this Grima, then...

Oh, this opens up a REALM of possibilities. Since I am currently incapacitated by lack of desire to play Awakening (one can only play so many times before it begins to blur together), you must at least expand on that in another story. It'd be a shame if you let such a juicy possibility go that easily.
Ectis chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
I am picturing Grobin (Gribin? Groma? namesarehard) with Chaos from Dissidia's voice.

Now that would be an epic voice to have if he was to turn on Walhart.

"A world of nothingness needs no king!"

I am not sure what to classify this fic as, but it's definitely more than a little cracky in my eyes.

Also, do hope to see that update. You're a few months late.
seagreenshoes chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Outstanding story I just wish there were more chapters to read . Why not have an adventure battling an antagonist worse then grima while trying to get back to the portal so they can go home and reunite with chrom with a shocked demeanor thinking grima returned they battle etc etc and why not have a relationship with Nowi ( thousand years old and has lot significance with both Morgan and n ah o_0 just found this out) sure that would be a good equalizer now that grima and the avatar is technically the same person now... Good story and my two cents :D
Encendrel chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
...Why must you toy with my feelings? *sniff sniff* I can't wait until you continue this thought.
Canon chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Oh hey this is coming back, awesome.

So I'm really interested in who you picked out for love interest. The unused plot point thing makes me think you're going to use Tiki, or Naga. Or alternatively I'm missing something really obvious, but hey that's life.

Looking forward to reading more, I'm especially looking forward to Virion, as I really liked his dynamic with Robin in the supports.
rdfalcon560 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Awesome story!
Cloy552 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Goddamnit! Oh well thanks for the update I was worried.
Aleaster chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
This is a great story, and I await your return! If you're changing the title, then I'd recommend more than just changing snafu. The story is hilarious and fantastic, but the title doesn't do it justice. It makes it sound like its just another one of those character or retelling fics on the site, which it is most certainly not.
basrutten chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
And here I thought the SNAFU!

Life always comes knocking on your door when you least want it, just take you're time and well see you when you get back.
Axel's world chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Well I'll patiently wait till you post the next chapter. Cant wait to see the chapters.
Cloy552 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Hey are you still alive? This story is awesome and you haven't updated for a while. I really want to see what happens next and I find this story to be a great time waster for anytime I need something to do but reading the same four chapters can get kind of boring. You are a wonderful comedy writer and you have better spelling than lots of people on this site which is nice. I hope to see another chapter sometime soon. And thank you for spending your time on writing this story I appreciate it as a reader.
Fellblood Morgan chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Are you ever going to update this again? If so, I have a suggestion.

...Make Lon'qu gay.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Oh, the nostalgy of my roman history classes and all the stuff about army formation, so good times! Now the only thing we do during latin classes is translating texts, translating poems, translating texts and so on.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »