Reviews for Just a Normal Day in the Tactician's Life
ARSLOTHES chapter 4 . 3/25
Hope you pair him with someone like Olivia or maybe even Tiki since he literally is Grima and thus has the life span of the fell dragon
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 1 . 3/5
Oh great we're going to have a bunch of obnoxious nonsensical references to constitute the "humor" in this story.
Flameblast11 chapter 4 . 3/5
i love this story and i love the way Grima is actually helping [and annoying] Robin. Also i think i would be awesome if you pared Robin and Lucina together since i can imagine Robin saying "Lucina, I love you...P.S Grima is inside of me giving me advice...but i love you"
Gea5s chapter 4 . 3/5
YES! THE NECROMANTIC RITUAL WOR- er, i mean, welcome back! Please, dont die again, this a really unique take on a crack fic and is obscenely funny.
rachel.weck.5 chapter 5 . 2/24
Hope you come back
Chimebelle chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
I can say hands down that this is my favorite Fire Emblem fanfiction. You're the one who inspired me to write my own stories, really. I can't believe I haven't reviewed before! Your humor, plot, characterization- they are all so spot on and just amazing. I realize you haven't updated this in a while, but I just wanted to express my appreciation for this amazing story. I also had fun imagining what it would be like for Robin/Grima to face Chrom and his Shepherds. Fredrick can be like, off with you mask and the reveal would be a small, white haired, definately not buff looking tactician. Their reactions must be hilarious. Chrom can say, I can't forgive you for trying to enslave? other countries in thirst for power and Robin might reply- it wasn't by choice! I lost a dare! Though, I suppose there would be guilt in Robin's part and I really can't predict how the fight will go because I am not you... This story really is one of my favorites. There is nothing that I dislike about it, I adore every word. I wish I can write like you!
madcat3200 chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
so in 5 days it will have been a solid 3 years since this went on "Hiatus" any possibility that it will be continued?
madcat3200 chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
do you think you'll ever continue this story? because it is very good...it just hasn't been updated...in three years
GrandmasterRed chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
you should pair robinand grima with either Lucina, Tiki or Naga as a neat twist as while there are plenty of Robin Lucina fics there are 0 Grima lucina fics .v though there is some fan art
Undead Assassin chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
Take your time. I've seen what new hardware costs and it's not pretty. Besides, for a story like this that has entertained me with quality, not bad jokes it will definitely be worth the wait.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Still one of my favourites.
Iryerris chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
That omake, "Pari Passu"... it is giving me ideas.

Ideas that may or may not have Grima taking over the body at the beginning succeed...

...basing off of this Grima, then...

Oh, this opens up a REALM of possibilities. Since I am currently incapacitated by lack of desire to play Awakening (one can only play so many times before it begins to blur together), you must at least expand on that in another story. It'd be a shame if you let such a juicy possibility go that easily.
Iryerris chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
I am picturing Grobin (Gribin? Groma? namesarehard) with Chaos from Dissidia's voice.

Now that would be an epic voice to have if he was to turn on Walhart.

"A world of nothingness needs no king!"

I am not sure what to classify this fic as, but it's definitely more than a little cracky in my eyes.

Also, do hope to see that update. You're a few months late.
seagreenshoes chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Outstanding story I just wish there were more chapters to read . Why not have an adventure battling an antagonist worse then grima while trying to get back to the portal so they can go home and reunite with chrom with a shocked demeanor thinking grima returned they battle etc etc and why not have a relationship with Nowi ( thousand years old and has lot significance with both Morgan and n ah o_0 just found this out) sure that would be a good equalizer now that grima and the avatar is technically the same person now... Good story and my two cents :D
Encendrel chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
...Why must you toy with my feelings? *sniff sniff* I can't wait until you continue this thought.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »