Reviews for Tales of Bleachy the Bard
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 1 . 3/2
Hey, just thought of a quick idea that might be good to implement for this. A Table of Contents that tells what chapter in the main series a chapter here takes place in or in-between (if it does) so that if someone is inclined (like me), they can read it in order. (Meaning I'd have this open on one tab, the main story on another, so I can flip over to the "side-stories" when it would be happening in the main story before continuing the main story.)
Wimallidge chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
This is like my 50th time re-reading this but something clicked and now I'm wondering if Unohana is Ariana. That's probably completely wrong but it's my best guess about what her secret is.
Magemaster chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Okay, here's my theory on Unohana: She's Rowena Ravenclaw...although Helga Hufflepuff is my second guess with Morgana LeFey being my third.
Any ways, I love this whole series. It's engaging, humorous, and one of the best crossovers I've read across the board.
Ari 347 chapter 15 . 9/8/2016
This was so cute and sweet! I love it!
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 21 . 8/29/2016
I love your Dumbledore. Honestly, with how he manipulated people left and right in the books, I could love him or hate him depending on how a fanfiction writer writes him, and I LOVE your Dumbledore. I'm indifferent to him in the books because, while he's not evil, he's not made of gold either and is the cause of Harry's suffering in his formative years. So many mistakes the old man made, but we don't know what he could have done to make things better, or if he even could, so... I lean more towards wanting to redeem him, but he really shouldn't have left a baby on a doorstep. In Mid-Autumn. When the temperature can get down to freezing at night, especially at higher longitudes (or is it latitudes, I always confuse them). That's downright illegal no matter how you slice it.
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 18 . 8/29/2016
I like this one better, lol.
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
Wait a minute... Was the a cameo from Sailor Mars? Why didn't I notice that before?
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
I can't figure out the reference in here... My best guess is the name "Twilight" and the colt's reaction being a vehement "no", but I'm not sure... Mind filling me in? I'll probably go, "Oooohhh, that's what it was," once you do since there's a couple other tiny things that could potentially be a reference, though I don't think they are.
Ari 347 chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Omigosh you're a Lackey fan too? I'm a huge fan of these stories, by the way. The way you've been meshing the worlds is very well done, almost seamless. Looking forward to the rest!
Captaincolin chapter 21 . 8/6/2016
Okay... Try and update Harry Potter and the Bleached Hallows more. It's not the ending, is it? Like that story better than Bleachy the Bard. Good work, though.
SomethingAncient chapter 21 . 7/19/2016
That... was that a Kim Possible reference? Awesome.

And a brilliant story too. Nice job... Yeah, I've given up on good grammar in this review, I'm tired.
SomethingAncient chapter 18 . 7/19/2016
17 B was definitely a better ending in my opinion. Loved how Snape deducted points from their houses for freezing up the hall. I also preferred Karin turning down the gift from the brave hufflepuff because it was a big deal to her that she received something from Toshiro. Although the explanation she offered seemed too... nice(?): she usually shoots straight so something more direct might have felt more like her.

But hey, that's just my opinion. Have a good week and God bless,
SomethingAncient
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
This is an interesting view on Isshin's diagnosis and treatment; however, I'd like to point out that Isshin is not bipolar, but rather has a personality disorder (not sure which one, Google is returning poor results for me).

Bipolar is a change in general mood over multiple days at its shortest and may even last months: it is anything but rapid. It shifts between highs and lows (energized and depressed or energized and normal) rather than specific emotions.

Just thought I'd share that with you. I really enjoy reading about this crossover world; thanks for the work put into it.

Have a good week and God bless,
SomethingAncient
SomethingAncient chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
I have to say, I feel daft for not having gone through this collection of side-stories before now. But this is pretty awesome. I wonder what part of Bleach made you wonder what the "bloody ******" Kubo was doing in a previous chapter: because I've had a few of those moments recently.

Oh well. I'll send a PM about an idea I have (might be now, or might be a few months from now) if it hasn't been done yet.
Alice chapter 21 . 5/17/2016
It would be interesting to have a story about when Unohana first brings back the pygmy puffs. Especally if it shows Yachiru's and Byakuya's reactions to the fluff balls.